Introduction to Africa World Airlines
Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a private-sector Ghanaian airline that operates from a base in Accra. It is the largest and only all-jet airline in Ghana.
The airline is a joint venture between HNA Group/Hainan Airlines and other Chinese and Ghanaian shareholders.
AWA has been issued with Air Carrier License (ACL) number 222 and Air Operator Certificate (AOC) number 030 by the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA). The airline commenced flight operations on 21st September 2012 with services from Accra to Kumasi and Tamale using Embraer 145 aircraft. The airline now operates 8...
Cape Town Air Access named the Overall Winner for second year running in the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
Nominated and judged by airline network planners, the annual Routes Africa Awards are highly regarded in the aviation industry for recognising...
- Airline in focus: Africa World Airlines
- Africa World Airlines to launch flights to Wa
- Africa World Airlines to operate daily to Freetown and Monrovia
- Uganda Airlines, Kenya Airways, Africa World Airlines and Air Zimbabwe register for Routes Africa 2019
- Africa World Airlines increases Freetown and Monrovia flights
- Africa World Airlines increases Abuja frequencies
Latest Updates from Africa World Airlines
Africa World Airlines:
has updated their profile
3 years 7 months ago