Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a Ghanaian registered private-sector company which has been in operations for 5 years now. It was formed with the sole vision of making air travel the best option for majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate. Africa World Airlines was incorporated on November 15, 2010 and received its Air Carrier License (ACL) from Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) in March 2011 with its first flight on the 21st of September 2012. The...
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: Avianca resurrects plans for regional airline; the Middle East's aviation potential; Airbus' Brexit warning;...
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Airline in focus: Africa World Airlines
- Africa World Airlines adds Freetown from late-May 2018
- Africa World proposes Freetown launch in late-March 2018
- Africa World Airlines adds Monrovia service from Dec 2017
- Africa World Airlines Launches Accra – Lagos Service from Dec 2013