Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a private-sector Ghanaian airline that operates from a base in Accra. It is the largest and only all-jet airline in Ghana.
The airline is a joint venture between HNA Group/Hainan Airlines and other Chinese and Ghanaian shareholders.
AWA has been issued with Air Carrier License (ACL) number 222 and Air Operator Certificate (AOC) number 030 by the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA). The airline commenced flight operations on 21st September 2012 with services...
Also offering seamless connections between all domestic points via new Terminal 2 domestic hub in Accra
- Africa World Airlines adds Monrovia – Freetown from Oct 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Avianca, Middle East, Airbus, Cebu, Ghana and more
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Airline in focus: Africa World Airlines
- Africa World Airlines adds Freetown from late-May 2018
- Africa World proposes Freetown launch in late-March 2018