Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a private-sector Ghanaian airline that operates from a base in Accra. It is the largest and only all-jet airline in Ghana.
The airline is a joint venture between HNA Group/Hainan Airlines and other Chinese and Ghanaian shareholders.
AWA has been issued with Air Carrier License (ACL) number 222 and Air Operator Certificate (AOC) number 030 by the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA). The airline commenced flight operations on 21st September 2012 with services...
Flights will provide seamless connections to South African Airways' daily Accra to Washington service
- Uganda Airlines, Kenya Airways, Africa World Airlines and Air Zimbabwe register for Routes Africa 2019
- Africa World Increases Accra – Abuja service from mid-June 2019
- Africa World Airlines increases Freetown and Monrovia flights
- Africa World Airlines increases Abuja frequencies
- Africa World Airlines increases domestic frequencies
- Africa World Airlines adds Monrovia – Freetown from Oct 2018
16 days 10 hours ago
2 months 20 days ago