Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest airline in Spain by fleet size and the number of destinations
Vueling connects El Prat...
Vueling in winter 2019/20 season expands operational frequencies at Tenerife North , based on comparison with winter 2018/19 season. Planned...
- Vueling schedules A Coruna – London service to late-March 2020
- Budapest Airport takes top prize at the World Routes 2019 Awards
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part two
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Airline in focus: Vueling
- Vueling increases Tenerife North flights in W19