Vueling was founded in 2004 with two Airbus A320s serving four routes with the aim of providing excellent customer service at a competitive price. Twelve years later, Vueling operates a fleet of more than 100 Airbus (A319, A320 and A321) at more than 160 airports throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, offering more than 25 million seats during 2016. Today, business travellers represent 40% of Vueling’s passengers for whom Vueling offers a range of Premium services....
Senior network planners from more than 50 carriers confirm their attendance at Europe’s leading route development event.
- Vueling to grow network with Niki swoop
- Vueling adds Marseille – Alicante service in S18
- Vueling S18 new routes as of 29NOV17
- IAG wins battle for valuable Gatwick slots as Wizz lines up Luton deal
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Vueling adds A Coruna – Palma service in S18