Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It...
Europe’s biggest carriers, including Lufthansa, Ryanair, British Airways and easyJet, will be attending the event to negotiate their future route...
- Vueling S19 new routes as of 26DEC18
- Vueling/Anisec outlines A320 S19 operations
- Leading carriers confirm their place at Routes Europe 2019
- ASM delivers route development masterclass in London
- Vueling, Finnair and Jet2.com confirmed to attend Routes Europe 2019
- LATAM Brasil / Vueling begins codeshare service in 2H18