Vueling was founded in 2004 with two Airbus A320s serving four routes with the aim of providing excellent customer service at a competitive price. Twelve years later, Vueling operates a fleet of more than 100 Airbus (A319, A320 and A321) at more than 160 airports throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, offering more than 25 million seats during 2016. Today, business travellers represent 40% of Vueling’s passengers for whom Vueling offers a range of Premium services....
Vueling in summer 2018 season is adding 2 additional routes from Spain, operating on seasonal basis. Planned new routes include the following....
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - Q1 2018 update
- Vueling adds new Portugal routes in S18
- Vueling S18 new routes as of 05FEB18
- Niki Lauda beats IAG in race for Niki assets
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Vueling to grow network with Niki swoop