Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest...
In the second of a three-part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the organisations shortlisted in three categories of the World Routes...
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Airline in focus: Vueling
- Vueling increases Tenerife North flights in W19
- Vueling expands Bilbao service from June 2019
- Vueling increases Valencia – Lisbon service from May 2019
- Vueling Increases Valencia – Fuerteventura service from May 2019