Vueling was founded in 2004 with two Airbus A320s serving four routes with the aim of providing excellent customer service at a competitive price. Twelve years later, Vueling operates a fleet of more than 100 Airbus (A319, A320 and A321) at more than 160 airports throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, offering more than 25 million seats during 2016. Today, business travellers represent 40% of Vueling’s passengers for whom Vueling offers a range of Premium services....
LEVEL starting July 2018 is launching European service, initially offering 14 routes to/from Vienna. From mid-July 2018, the airline will...
- Vienna calling for LEVEL as IAG plots Austrian assault
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian
- Vueling adds A321 service to Beirut from April 2018
- Vueling adds A321 Split service in S18
- Vueling further expands new Spanish routes in S18