Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest...
Vueling starting tomorrow is increasing service on Valencia – Lisbon route, launched earlier this month on 03APR19. From 01MAY19, overall...
- Vueling Increases Valencia – Fuerteventura service from May 2019
- Vueling expands Tenerife North network in S19
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Vueling S19 discontinued routes as of 18FEB19
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- Vueling expands Alicante network in S19