Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It...
Industry leaders will be sharing their insight on what Brexit means for the industry, airport and destination marketing and the significance of...
- Vueling expands Barcelona network during Christmas 2018
- Routes forums in 2019: scheduling dates announced
- Analysis: Europe's winter capacity accelerates
- ASM celebrates 25th anniversary with special training event
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update
- Routes regional events: who’s going?