Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. Vueling...
Brussels Airport took the top prize at the ceremony in Guangzhou, China.
- Vueling adds Amsterdam – Vienna route from Dec 2018
- Vueling S19 Paris CDG network changes as of 03SEP18
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- LEVEL launches Vienna service from July 2018
- Vienna calling for LEVEL as IAG plots Austrian assault
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018