Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest airline in Spain by fleet size and the number of destinations
Vueling connects El Prat...
Vueling in summer 2020 season plans to offer new route to Morocco, as the airline plans Seville – Marrakech route. From 06JUL20, Airbus...
- Vueling adds Alicante – Lanzarote service from April 2020
- Vueling continues A Coruna – London Heathrow service in S20
- American / Vueling begins codeshare service from late-Jan 2020
- Vueling resumes Valencia – London flight from May 2020
- Vueling adds Barcelona – Corvera route in S20
- Vueling increases Paris – Tenerife flights in April 2020