Vueling was founded in 2004 with two Airbus A320s serving four routes with the aim of providing excellent customer service at a competitive price. Twelve years later, Vueling operates a fleet of more than 100 Airbus (A319, A320 and A321) at more than 160 airports throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, offering more than 25 million seats during 2016. Today, business travellers represent 40% of Vueling’s passengers for whom Vueling offers a range of Premium services....
As IAG’s pursuit of Scandinavian low-cost carrier Norwegian continues, Routesonline examines the current network competition and why a deal will...
- Vueling adds A321 service to Beirut from April 2018
- Vueling adds A321 Split service in S18
- Vueling further expands new Spanish routes in S18
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - Q1 2018 update
- Vueling adds new Portugal routes in S18
- Vueling S18 new routes as of 05FEB18