Vueling was founded in 2004 with two Airbus A320s serving four routes with the aim of providing excellent customer service at a competitive price. Twelve years later, Vueling operates a fleet of more than 100 Airbus (A319, A320 and A321) at more than 160 airports throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, offering more than 25 million seats during 2016. Today, business travellers represent 40% of Vueling’s passengers for whom Vueling offers a range of Premium services....
has updated their profile
1 year 8 months ago
Vueling in summer 2018 season is expanding service from Palma Mallorca and Bilbao, as the airline opens booking for additional 3 routes. Planned...
- IAG wins battle for valuable Gatwick slots as Wizz lines up Luton deal
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Vueling adds A Coruna – Palma service in S18
- Recognising the route development heroes
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - July 2017