Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest...
Vueling in winter 2019 season plans to increase service on selected routes from Tenerife North , including Asturias and Valencia. Planned...
- Vueling expands Bilbao service from June 2019
- Vueling increases Valencia – Lisbon service from May 2019
- Vueling Increases Valencia – Fuerteventura service from May 2019
- Vueling expands Tenerife North network in S19
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Vueling S19 discontinued routes as of 18FEB19