Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It...
Vueling in summer 2019 season is discontinuing service on various markets, based on OAG schedules comparison between summer 2019 and summer 2018...
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- Vueling expands Alicante network in S19
- LEVEL/Anisec expands Austria network in S19
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- Vueling S19 new routes as of 26DEC18
- Vueling/Anisec outlines A320 S19 operations