Introduction to Cambridge International Airport
Cambridge International Airport (CBG/EGSC) - the UK's fastest growing regional airport - is situated just 2.5 miles from the centre of Europe's leading university city and at the heart of East England, central to Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Peterborough, East Anglia and the south eastern Midlands region. Often referred to as the UK's Silicon Valley, the Airport is within short commute of major towns and cities and the UK's leading scientific R&D economy fronted by academic, medical, science and technology, clean-tech, research investment and development, engineering, agriculture...
The airline, a favorite of business passengers, sees demand evaporate because of COVID-19.
- Northern Exposure - Cambridge expands Scandinavian reach
- French Alps debut from Cambridge in Winter '15/16
- Newmarket Holidays introduces Neapolitan Riviera for Summer '16
- Cambridge International Airport launches East of England’s only flights to Verona
- Anglia Airways Hopes to be Airborne for Christmas
- Sun Air of Scandinavia Adds Gothenburg – Cambridge Route from March 2015