Introduction to Pafos International Airport
Pafos International Airport is Cyprus’ second largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Larnaka International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Pafos in 2008.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus.
In 2019 Pafos airport served 3.04m passengers, with...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
As of 18th April 2022, Cyprus will no longer require the completion of a passenger locator form (Cyprus Flight Pass). Moreover, country...
- Ryanair Set To Launch 10 More Routes From Newcastle
- A virtual tour at Paphos Airport
- New COVID action plan for Cyprus airports in place from February 21
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
- Route Opportunity: Paphos-Hamburg
- Coronavirus: Cyprus moves into ECDC Orange zone