Introduction to Pafos International Airport
Pafos International Airport is Cyprus’ second largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Larnaka International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Pafos in 2008.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus.
In 2019 Pafos airport served 3.04m passengers, with...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
A pan-European consumer awareness-raising campaign to reinforce consumer confidence in travel and tourism and stimulate pent-up demand for travel...
- Ryanair celebrates the launch of Cyprus’ summer schedule
- Hermes Airports participates in the European campaign “Destination Summer”
- Travel guidance for vaccinated travellers entering Cyprus
- Ryanair’s Cyprus Summer 21 schedule
- Cyprus updates country categories, entry requirements
- Venice Treviso becomes Ryanair’s 15th base in Italy
Latest Updates from Pafos International Airport
20 days 6 hours ago
1 month 7 days ago
2 months 13 days ago