Introduction to Avinor Airports
Avinor’s hyper-connected Norwegian network of 43 airports provides efficient travel for about 50 million passengers annually (54 million in 2019), half of whom travel to and from Oslo Airport.
The Norwegian MarketNorway offers visitors a lot of diversity: from urban culture to unique outdoor experiences, from exquisite food to high art. Travel is deeply rooted in the Norwegian culture – and the country is becoming trendier by the day as a tourist destination. Plus, Norway’s geographical location, its low population density, the Norwegians’ respectful approach to nature,...
Organisations Within Avinor Airports
The carrier is evaluating a pared down winter schedule amid decreasing demand.
- Nine out of ten passengers returned during August
- 20 years – 250 million passengers through Norwegian airports
- The Avinor Group: AF Gruppen to build new airport in Mo i Rana
- Avinor Airports: Great appetite for foreign travel this summer
- Norway’s Traffic Climbs Higher
- Cargo Plans Drive Norse Switch From New York Stewart To JFK
Latest Updates from Avinor Airports
24 days 5 hours ago
1 month 8 days ago
1 month 16 days ago