Introduction to Avinor Airports
Avinor is responsible for operating a unified system of 43 airports and the joint air
navigation service for the Norwegian civilian and military aviation sector. The
business is based on fulfilling and building on key social obligations in all parts of the
country. The groups parent company, Avinor AS, is wholly owned by the Norwegian
state, represented by the Ministry of Transport and Communications. The Avinor
Group’s head office is located in Oslo.
Avinor Traffic Developments representatives take pride in their deep knowledge of Norway’s regions and extensive market...
Organisations Within Avinor Airports
Martin Langaas, Director Traffic Development & Cargo at Avinor, and Gaute Riise, Vice President Traffic Development, speak to Routes.
- Positive increase of air traffic in January, but still far from normal
- Failed Flyr Faced Competition On 85% Of Routes
- Austrian Airlines to Tromsø, Norway
- New Bodø Airport given go ahead
- Norse Atlantic Drops LAX For The Winter
- Norse Atlantic Signals Slow Winter
Latest Updates from Avinor Airports
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
7 months 6 days ago
9 months 21 days ago