Introduction to Avinor Airports
Avinor’s hyper-connected Norwegian network of 43 airports provides efficient travel for about 50 million passengers annually (54 million in 2019), half of whom travel to and from Oslo Airport.
The Norwegian MarketNorway offers visitors a lot of diversity: from urban culture to unique outdoor experiences, from exquisite food to high art. Travel is deeply rooted in the Norwegian culture – and the country is becoming trendier by the day as a tourist destination. Plus, Norway’s geographical location, its low population density, the Norwegians’ respectful approach to nature,...
Organisations Within Avinor Airports
The collapsed airline was the sole operator on just seven of the 46 routes it offered in summer 2022.
- Austrian Airlines to Tromsø, Norway
- New Bodø Airport given go ahead
- Norse Atlantic Drops LAX For The Winter
- Norse Atlantic Signals Slow Winter
- Nine out of ten passengers returned during August
- 20 years – 250 million passengers through Norwegian airports