The Trondheim region offers an exciting blend of gastronomy, scenery and science.
Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since the GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway’s knowledge economy.
The Trondheim region has over 750 technology companies, generating 12,500 jobs and over EUR 1.58 billion (USD $1.9bn) in revenues. Other important sectors include...
Norwegian earlier this month announced service expansion for summer 2020, where the airline introduces various short-haul service. Planned new...
- Norwegian adds 16 Scandinavian routes and makes further transatlantic changes
- airBaltic expands Riga network in S20
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- Welcome to Trondheim, Finnair!
- Finnair adds Trondheim service from June 2019
- Finnair opens direct route from Trondheim
has updated their profile
1 year 4 days ago