Introduction to Trondheim Airport
The Trondheim region offers an exciting blend of gastronomy, scenery and science.
Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since the GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway’s knowledge economy.
The Trondheim region has over 750 technology companies, generating 12,500 jobs and over EUR 1.58 billion (USD $1.9bn) in revenues. Other important sectors include...
The fast-growing Hungarian ULCC plans to open a new base in Oslo and enter Norway’s domestic market on three high-density routes.
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
- AirBaltic brings forward Rhodes resumption
- AirBaltic to expand Riga network in summer 2021
Latest Updates from Trondheim Airport
6 months 5 days ago