Norway's science and technology hub Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway's knowledge economy. Economy The Trondheim region has over 500 technology companies, generating 10,000 jobs and over EUR 1.58 billion (USD 1.9bn)...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian SAS,KLM, Wideroe,Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Icelandair in summer 2018 season is ending service to 3 destinations, reflected in recent schedule updates. Planned changes as follow....
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
- Atlantic Airways Schedules One-off Trondheim Service in mid-June 2016
- Norwegain Expands Spain Operations in S16
- Nordic Aviation Group Begins Operation on 08NOV15
- TRD - 20 new direct routes