Introduction to Trondheim Airport
The Trondheim region offers an exciting blend of gastronomy, scenery and science.
Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since the GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway’s knowledge economy.
The Trondheim region has over 750 technology companies, generating 12,500 jobs and over EUR 1.58 billion (USD $1.9bn) in revenues. Other important sectors include...
Norway’s domestic market is set for further changes as Flyr enters and Wizz Air exits.
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo
- Wizz Air to shake-up Norway’s domestic market
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
Latest Updates from Trondheim Airport
1 year 22 days ago