Introduction to Trondheim Airport
The Trondheim region offers an exciting blend of gastronomy, scenery and science.
Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since the GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway’s knowledge economy.
The Trondheim region has over 750 technology companies, generating 12,500 jobs and over EUR 1.58 billion (USD $1.9bn) in revenues. Other important sectors include...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
- AirBaltic brings forward Rhodes resumption
- AirBaltic to expand Riga network in summer 2021
- airBaltic S21 Riga network changes as of 08JUL20
Latest Updates from Trondheim Airport
3 months 24 days ago