The Trondheim region offers an exciting blend of gastronomy, scenery and science.
Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since the GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway’s knowledge economy.
The Trondheim region has over 750 technology companies, generating 12,500 jobs...
Finnair in summer 2019 season is introducing new nonstop service to Trondheim, in cooperation with Widerøe. From 03JUN19, Finnair will...
- Finnair opens direct route from Trondheim
- Norwegian expands seasonal Corvera service in S19
- TUI Nordic schedules new limited-time Krabi / Phuket routes in W18
- Icelandair S18 network changes
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
has updated their profile
1 month 27 days ago