Introduction to Trondheim Airport
Trondheim is a student city of historic significance with a gastronomic future.
Proud host of the World Cheese Awards 2023, a European Region of Gastronomy in 2022, several Michelin Guide restaurants, the world’s northernmost medieval cathedral and a very vibrant international student community. Trondheim is making a name for itself in the world.
Norway’s third largest city’s main industry is the technology sector. The Norwegian University of Science and Technology is one of Norway’s leading research centres in the fields of engineering, physics and natural...
Other Organisations Within Avinor Airports
The collapsed airline was the sole operator on just seven of the 46 routes it offered in summer 2022.
- Norway’s Traffic Climbs Higher
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Airline in Focus: airBaltic
- Flyr begins operations with Oslo-Tromsø service
- Flyr confirms launch network, Wizz exits Norway’s domestic market
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo