Introduction to Trondheim Airport
The Trondheim region offers an exciting blend of gastronomy, scenery and science.
Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since the GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway’s knowledge economy.
The Trondheim region has over 750 technology companies, generating 12,500 jobs and over EUR 1.58 billion (USD $1.9bn) in revenues. Other important sectors include...
Latvia's airBaltic expects to increase its route network next summer by one fifth.
- airBaltic S21 Riga network changes as of 08JUL20
- Avinor is launching an expansion project at Trondheim Airport Værnes
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- Norwegian adds 16 Scandinavian routes and makes further transatlantic changes
- airBaltic expands Riga network in S20
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
Latest Updates from Trondheim Airport
1 month 13 days ago