Norway's science and technology hub Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway's knowledge economy. Economy The Trondheim region has over 500 technology companies, generating 10,000 jobs and over EUR 1.58 billion (USD 1.9bn)...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian SAS,KLM, Wideroe,Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Norwegian in summer 2019 season plans to introduce new service to Corvera (Región de Murcia International Airport), as the airline plans...
- TUI Nordic schedules new limited-time Krabi / Phuket routes in W18
- Icelandair S18 network changes
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
- Atlantic Airways Schedules One-off Trondheim Service in mid-June 2016
- Norwegain Expands Spain Operations in S16