Introduction to Oslo Airport
Avinor’s hyper-connected Norwegian network of 44 airports provides efficient travel for about 50 million passengers annually (54 million in 2019), half of whom travel to and from Oslo Airport.Oslo: the new star in Scandinavia
Oslo is Norway’s fast-growing cultural, governmental and economic centre. More and more tourists come for the Oslo experience, while new attractions will open their doors in 2021/2022 to take the capital even further. On top of that, Norway’s business centre is the seat of...
Other Organisations Within Avinor Airports
A total of 4 639 625 passengers travelled to, from, or via Avinor's airports in June 2022, an increase of 11 per cent from May. Simultaneously,...
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2022
- Norse Atlantic Seeks Approval For UK-US Flights
- AirBaltic To Add Amsterdam To Offerings From New Finnish Base
- Five Short-Haul Destinations Join Flyr’s Network
- Norse Atlantic Founder Details Differences From Norwegian Model
- SAS To Launch Two Short-Haul Subsidiary Airlines In Early 2022
Latest Updates from Oslo Airport
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
9 months 5 days ago