Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
29 days 12 hours ago
SAS since October 2017 filed planned operation, provided by its new Irish unit “Scandinavian Airlines Ireland”. Using a fleet of...
- Avinor’s Doha development for Oslo
- Qatar Airways expands Scandinavia frequencies in W17
- Ethiopian Airlines W17 service changes as of 25OCT17
- Avinor Oslo Airport is a finalist in a prestigious international architecture award
- Avinor boosts connectivity with Widerøe
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18