Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
4 months 20 days ago
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards.
- Asiana Airlines adds Oslo scheduled charters in 3Q18
- Emirates May/June 2018 frequency changes
- [Update 2] Qatar Airways W18 aircraft changes
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Norwegian files 737 MAX 8 Oslo network Aug - Oct 2018
- Arkia outlines leased Neos Boeing 767 operations in S18