Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 10 days ago
TUI Nordic during winter 2018/19 season is adding new routing to Krabi and Phuket, operating on limited-time basis. Operated by TUI Airways UK...
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 Oslo aircraft changes as of 28AUG18
- Good summer traffic at Avinors airports
- Ethiopian Cargo to add Guangzhou freighter from Oslo Airport
- Qatar Airways increase Oslo service from Sep 2018
- Norwegian adds Oslo – Dubai service from late-Oct 2018
- Route rundown: OSL-KBV, IAH-GUA, VIE-BCN