Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
2 months 21 days ago
Israeli carrier Arkia in summer 2018 season is introducing Boeing 767-300 service, operated by Italian carrier Neos. Planned Neos Boeing 767...
- airBaltic expands Tallinn network in W18
- Avinor Passenger Growth 2017
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Norwegian S18 new short-haul routes as of 22JAN18
- Ethiopian Airlines NS18 changes as of 08JAN18
- Turkish Airlines expands A330 European service in S18