Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
A total of 20.9 million passengers travelled from, to or via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol last year, a decrease of 71% compared to 2019. Eindhoven Airport saw passenger numbers drop...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Schiphol Group CEO To Depart As Flight Disruptions Continue
- Flybe To Make Newquay Return
- More than 100 employees of Schiphol partners help out in the terminal
- New Amsterdam Route Among Vueling’s Winter Additions
- Schiphol’s June Traffic Way Up From 2021, Still Below 2019
- KLM To Cut Schiphol Flights As Staffing Issues Mount
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
6 days 11 hours ago