Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
Over the years, Schiphol has become one of Europe’s best-connected airport hubs. 71.7M travellers were welcomed in 2019, a year-on-year growth of 0.9%. Those travellers were...
A new event is being launched by Routes which will provide an innovative platform for the aviation industry to rebuild air services in the...
- More international routes return to United’s network
- Partnerships key to Air Canada’s recovery
- Route Analysis: HEL-PVG, YUL-VRA, AMS-RUH
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Emirates resumes A380 flying, adds more routes
- Route Analysis: AMS-ORK, YYC-LGW, TIA-STN
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
15 days 9 hours ago