Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
A total of 20.9 million passengers travelled from, to or via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol last year, a decrease of 71% compared to 2019. Eindhoven Airport saw passenger numbers drop...
The airline says the demand environment will remain “choppy” until the wider rollout of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Schiphol saw 20.9 million passengers in 2020
- Madrid and Toronto among latest Chinese route approvals
- Routes Reconnected: Somon Air nears deal for two 737 MAX-8s
- Fresh lockdowns prompt KLM capacity cuts
- Berlin’s new gateway finally opens
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule