Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
A total of 20.9 million passengers travelled from, to or via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol last year, a decrease of 71% compared to 2019. Eindhoven Airport saw passenger numbers drop...
The carrier said its network will ‘no longer be tenable’ if cap is imposed.
- IATA, ACI Again Clash Over Airport Charges
- Air France-KLM And IndiGo Commence Codeshare Pact
- KLM And Edmonton To Further Sustainability Collaboration
- AirBaltic To Add Amsterdam To Offerings From New Finnish Base
- Air Malta Banks On Strong Summer Season
- Flybe Returns With 23 Routes
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
1 year 20 days ago