Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
Over the years, Schiphol has become one of Europe’s best-connected airport hubs. 71.7M travellers were welcomed in 2019, a year-on-year growth of 0.9%. Those travellers were...
Total seat capacity is expected to be about 25-30% less than summer 2019, with COVID-19 still causing severe restrictions in many of its destinations.
- Updates on KLM network this winter season
- Amsterdam Airport Welcomes Blue Air + United Airlines restores network
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20
- El Al adds back six routes
- KLM NW20 Intercontinental network as of 15OCT20
- Transavia mid-Dec 2020 network resumptions as of 15OCT20
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
5 days 47 minutes ago
26 days 18 hours ago