Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport.
In 2022 we welcomed 52.5 million passengers at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, an increase of 106% compared to 2021. The number of destinations served was 313. Air transport...
Ruud Sondag, who has been interim CEO since November 2022, will stay in the role until March, when CFO Robert Carsouw will temporarily take over as...
- Airlines Get Reprieve From Planned Summer Cuts At Schiphol
- Schiphol figures September 2023
- Air India stops flights to Amsterdam this winter season
- KLM cancels flights to Liberia in Costa Rica
- Aegean Airlines increases frequencies this winter
- U.S. DOT Makes First Formal Move Addressing Schiphol Reductions
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol's Network Powered by
Explore Amsterdam Airport Schiphol's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
29 days 6 hours ago