Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (hereafter ‘Schiphol’) is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
Over the years, Schiphol has become one of Europe’s best-connected airport hubs. 71.1M travellers were welcomed in 2018, a year-on-year growth of...
Kenya Airways starting this week is expanding codeshare partnership with KLM, covering additional routes to/from Germany. Approximately effective...
- KLM 4Q20 Beijing aircraft changes as of 05DEC19
- KLM expands Tokyo capacity in S20
- KLM S20 Hong Kong aircraft changes as of 04DEC19
- TUIfly Maroc adds new Marrakech routes in S20
- KLM adds Cork service from late-March 2020
- Airline news November Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
28 days 20 hours ago