Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (hereafter ‘Schiphol’) is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
Over the years, Schiphol has become one of Europe’s best-connected airport hubs. 71.1M travellers were welcomed in 2018, a year-on-year growth of...
British Airways will start flights between Newquay and London Heathrow this summer.
- Delta accelerates A330-900neo Seattle – Amsterdam service to 1Q20
- KLM March 2020 Hong Kong aircraft changes as of 17FEB20
- KLM delays Boeing 787-10 Curacao service to late-Oct 2020
- Garuda Indonesia resumes Jakarta – Amsterdam service from late-Feb 2020
- KLM Feb 2020 China service changes as of 30JAN20
- FlyBe S20 Newquay service adjustment
21 days 5 hours ago