Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
A total of 20.9 million passengers travelled from, to or via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol last year, a decrease of 71% compared to 2019. Eindhoven Airport saw passenger numbers drop...
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- WestJet CEO eyes transatlantic rebound as Canada reopens
- KLM pulls some US routes amid stricter travel restrictions
- Curaçao eyes LGA link-up
- Route Analysis: Amsterdam-Marrakech
- Schiphol Group concedes COVID-19 is depressing air travel
- SAS plans to operate robust network this fall
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
3 months 14 days ago
6 months 3 days ago