Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
Over the years, Schiphol has become one of Europe’s best-connected airport hubs. 71.7M travellers were welcomed in 2019, a year-on-year growth of 0.9%. Those travellers were...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Delta and United to resume China flights
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- Korean Air ramping up international routes
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Eight destinations return to KLM’s network
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
4 days 17 hours ago
20 days 11 hours ago