Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
A total of 20.9 million passengers travelled from, to or via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol last year, a decrease of 71% compared to 2019. Eindhoven Airport saw passenger numbers drop...
Blue Air has announced a new route from AMS: Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- KLM to start Belgrade - Amsterdam Service
- Route Analysis: Cluj-Milan
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
- Interview: KLM CEO and president Pieter Elbers on COVID-19 recovery
- easyJet announced 2 new routes from Amsterdam Airport
- Cathay Pacific responds to new quarantine rules with route suspensions
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
16 days 3 hours ago
1 month 16 days ago