Welcome to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Business Opportunities Besides relevant and accurate data, we are happy to offer you tailor-made marketing support, a profitable incentive program and our unique “Open for Business” approach. Curious what we can do for you? Get in touch via LinkedIn! Airport Facts Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) welcomed over 63.6 million passengers and processed 1.7 million tonnes of freight in 2016. Over 100 airlines...
Qantas has expanded its codeshare options for its passengers travelling to Europe after signing a deal with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- China Airlines S19 Amsterdam aircraft changes as of 10OCT18
- KLM outlines 787-10 network in 2H19
- Turkish Airlines adds regular Boeing 777 Amsterdam service in S19
- Ural Airlines schedules new Moscow Zhukovsky – Europe routes from Dec 2018
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 21SEP18: Las Vegas launch in June 2019
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards