Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (hereafter ‘Schiphol’) is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
Over the years, Schiphol has become one of Europe’s best-connected...
Budapest Airport has been crowned the overall winner of the World Routes Awards. Other winners at the prestigious ceremony included Wilco Sweijen...
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part three
- Garuda Indonesia extends A330-900neo Amsterdam service to March 2020
- KLM Oct/Nov 2019 Nairobi aircraft changes
- Garuda Indonesia revises A330-900neo Europe service in NW19
- KLM W20 Long-Haul changes as of 13OCT19
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
1 month 26 days ago
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol:
has updated their profile
2 months 19 hours ago