Introduction to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Gateway to the Netherlands
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest international airport in the Netherlands, and an important commercial, traveller and cargo gateway to and from Europe. Royal Schiphol Group is the operator of several Dutch airports, including Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague and Lelystad Airports, and majority shareholders in Eindhoven Airport
A total of 20.9 million passengers travelled from, to or via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol last year, a decrease of 71% compared to 2019. Eindhoven Airport saw passenger numbers drop...
The Amsterdam-based carrier is adding Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to its network.
- WestJet introduces Amsterdam route, resumes London Gatwick
- Meet Amsterdam's New Airline & Cargo Partnerships team
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, flynas, GOL and more
- Delta plans airBaltic codeshare on European routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- KLM to offer six new winter destinations
Latest Updates from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
4 days 10 hours ago
2 months 24 days ago