Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
SAS in recent schedule update filed one-time Copenhagen – Tokyo Narita flight in August 2021. The one-time service sees Airbus A350-900XWB...
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Mahan Air plans Copenhagen service from mid-Oct 2020
- CPH warns of “lasting damage” to air connectivity
- SAS tentatively moves Boston A321neo LR service to Nov 2020
- SAS closes Copenhagen – London Stansted reservations from Oct 2020
- SAS resumes Washington service from mid-Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 13 days ago
2 months 6 days ago
2 months 23 days ago