Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
The appetite for travel is particularly great this summer. With 2.4 million passengers and more than 120 destinations, the terminals at Copenhagen...
- CPH interim report: Airport close to break-even thanks to busy spring season
- New Amsterdam Route Among Vueling’s Winter Additions
- Qatar Airways Signs Codeshare Accord With South Africa’s Airlink
- Finnair Adds Aircraft For European Routes
- AirBaltic To Add Amsterdam To Offerings From New Finnish Base
- Corendon Airlines Starts Service From Copenhagen, Billund
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
1 day 21 hours ago
3 days 18 hours ago