Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
The airline is starting flights from its first aircraft base outside of the Balkans.
- Corendon Airlines Starts Service From Copenhagen, Billund
- Copenhagen Airport (CPH) provides power for the sustainable transition
- Air Canada To Resume Slew Of International Routes
- Quiet January at CPH: Busy winter break awaits
- SAS Adds Toronto To Network
- SAS Subsidiary To Open Base In Bergen, Norway
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
2 months 22 days ago