Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
Copenhagen Airport’s permanent successor to Thomas Woldbye has been confirmed.
- What's On The Horizon For: Copenhagen Airport
- 50 New Routes Starting In September 2023
- Ryanair To Reopen Copenhagen Base Despite Airport Charges Swipe
- London Heathrow Airport Names Copenhagen Airport’s Woldbye New CEO
- Air Canada Opens Slew Of Transatlantic Routes, Including Montreal-Toulouse
- SAS To Make Thailand Comeback After Nearly A Decade