Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
April was close to the coldest month in 35 years. Also at Copenhagen Airport, international traffic was frozen until after another month of travel...
- Norwegian aims to fly 50 aircraft this year
- Liljenberg to lead AAL route development
- Copenhagen seeks to kickstart traffic return
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- CPH traffic: Aviation was at a standstill in January
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
3 days 8 hours ago
3 months 3 days ago
7 months 2 days ago
7 months 3 days ago