Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
France’s flag-carrier becomes the third European airline to operate the aircraft type alongside airBaltic and Swiss.
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Startup Flyr expands international network
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- PLAY seeks authority to launch maiden US routes
- SAS plans to operate robust network this fall
- Eurowings to open Prague base this fall
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
3 months 4 days ago