Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
The LCC will add 20 new routes for the winter season.
- Seven million passengers at Copenhagen Airport over the summer
- Finnair Redefines Network Strategy
- New direct route from Copenhagen to Bordeaux
- CPH traffic data: Very busy July despite SAS pilot strike
- CPH interim report: Airport close to break-even thanks to busy spring season
- New Amsterdam Route Among Vueling’s Winter Additions