Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
Two new short-haul routes will start from Zurich and three from Geneva this summer, but the airline does not expect demand to pick-up until the...
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- CPH traffic: Aviation was at a standstill in January
- Route Analysis: Copenhagen-Larnaca
- Copenhagen CCO: Coronavirus passports will ‘reawaken appetite for travel’
- Smartwings plans first 737 MAX route in Europe since recertification
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
20 days 20 hours ago
4 months 22 days ago
4 months 23 days ago
4 months 27 days ago