Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
A total of 512,945 travellers passed through Copenhagen Airport in June, almost twice as many as in May. The CPH terminals are finally coming back...
- SAS set to return to all US destinations
- Norwegian reopens Copenhagen base
- Delta plans airBaltic codeshare on European routes
- Icelandic startup PLAY’s launch network revealed
- CPH April traffic figures: Just 6,000 passengers daily
- Norwegian aims to fly 50 aircraft this year
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
16 days 7 hours ago