About The Airport
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 82
- Number of Direct Destinations: 183
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3600
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): +30 million
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Total Catchment Population: 4 million within two hours
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 108