Introduction to Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
... an airport in a class of its own.
Repeatedly voted "Best Airport in Northern Europe" by Skytrax.
"As competition grows between European airport hubs, our World Class Hub strategy focuses on building competitiveness through efficient operations and the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences," says Thomas Woldbye, CEO of Copenhagen Airport.
The airline will operate 10 routes from the airport.
- Interview: Copenhagen calls for consistent approach
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
- Ryanair hopes to restore 90% of its route network from July
- Croatia Airlines resumes Copenhagen service from June 2020
- DAT adds Aalborg – Copenhagen service from June 2020
- Quarterly accounts: Corona virus has put aviation on hold and CPH has fallen asleep
Latest Updates from Copenhagen Airports A/S (CPH)
14 days 19 hours ago
2 months 23 days ago
2 months 29 days ago
3 months 3 days ago