Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin. Our passenger numbers increased by 6% to a record 29.6 million in 2017 and the airport now facilitates direct flights to over 190 destinations in 43 countries, operated by a total of 45 airlines. Last year Dublin Airport welcomed 14 new routes, extra capacity on 39 existing services and launched two new airlines, making us now the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Lufthansa & Emirates
- Number of Serving Airlines: 45
- Number of Direct Destinations: 190
- Number of Terminals: 2
This week: Dublin to get second link to mainland China; Virgin Atlantic to enter London – Tel Aviv market; and Aeroméxico to add its third...
- Record January At Dublin Airport
- Taoiseach Turns Sod On Dublin Airport’s New Runway
- Hainan Airlines To Operate New Dublin-Shenzhen Route
- Dublin Airport Was EU’s 11th Largest Airport in 2018
- AerLingus increases Dublin – Seattle service in S19
- AerLingus Hartford aircraft changes from July 2019
7 days 7 hours ago