Introduction to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 4% to a record 32.9 million in 2019 and we are now the fifth largest airport in Europe for transatlantic connectivity.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 42 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we will welcome 12 new routes. New long-haul services for summer 2020 include Shanghai via Helsinki with Juneyao Air and San Francisco with United Airlines. New...
Poland’s flag carrier will start scheduled flights to Ireland’s capital next month.
- AirBaltic to expand Riga network in summer 2021
- Route Analysis: ORD-TLV, SOU-DUB, NRT-SIN
- Etihad re-opens global network
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN
- United to ramp up international routes