Introduction to Dublin Airport
In recent years passenger traffic at Dublin Airport has grown steadily reaching a new record level of 32.9m passengers in 2019. This growth represented a 63% increase during the seven year period 2013 to 2019.
Key to this passenger growth was the decision by the Irish government to reduce Aviation Tax to €0 in 2014. The government has continued to support the aviation sector with their liberal approach to air traffic rights as well the pro-business approach of the Irish Aviation Authority.
Strategically located within Europe and the gateway from North America, Ireland is a committed...
The agreement covers regional routes in the UK and Ireland that were previously operated by Stobart Air until its failure in June.
- Ryanair expands new Zagreb base, increases annual traffic forecast
- Ireland. Open For Business
- In numbers: International travel resumes from Ireland
- Western Europe’s top 10 international market pairs this summer
- Air Canada maps out international network rebuild
- Time to Start Planning