Introduction to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is Ireland's main aviation gateway. Pre-Covid19, passenger traffic at Dublin Airport had grown steadily and reached a record level of 32.9 million passengers in 2019. This growth represented a 63% increase during the seven year period 2013 to 2019, making it the tenth largest airport in the European Union. It had flights to more than 190 destinations in 42 countries operated by almost 50 airlines. In 2020, passenger numbers declined by 78% to almost 7.4 million due to the impact of the pandemic. Dublin Airport currently has 39 airlines flying directly to over 140...
As Dublin Airport and indeed, the Irish travel trade and industry continue to recover from Covid19, we thought we would share some of the first...
- Direct flights from Dublin to San Francisco resume with Aer Lingus
- Dublin Airport - September Update
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- daa Welcomes Immediate €90 Million Aviation Package To Help Ireland Rebuild Vital Connectivity In Budget 2022
- Dublin Airport - Insights and Planning
- daa joins UNICEF’s global COVID-19 vaccine rollout
Latest Updates from Dublin Airport
3 days 6 hours ago
5 days 23 hours ago
10 days 23 hours ago