Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 6% to a record 31.5 million in 2018 and we are now the 11th busiest airport in the European Union.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 43 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we are welcoming 21 new routes and services, with 14 short haul and seven long haul destinations.
New Winter 2019 services include: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Carlisle, Gothenburg, Bilund,...
This week: Hainan Airlines is returning to the Hungarian market; EVA Air plans Phuket resumption; and Juneyao Air add more European routes.
- Design Ireland Store Opens In Terminal 2 Showcasing The Best of Irish Design
- AerLingus schedules seasonal Italy routes in S20
- Juneyao Air To Launch New Dublin-Shanghai Route
- Juneyao Airlines further expands European network in S20
- Dublin Airport Tests New Dedicated Seating Area For Solo Passengers
- AerLingus expands Miami service in S20
1 day 4 hours ago
has updated their profile
3 days 6 hours ago
14 days 1 hour ago