Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin. Our passenger numbers increased by 6% to a record 29.6 million in 2017 and the airport now facilitates direct flights to 191 destinations in 42 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines. Last year Dublin Airport welcomed 14 new routes, extra capacity on 39 existing services and launched two new airlines, making us now...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Lufthansa & Emirates
- Number of Serving Airlines: 47
- Number of Direct Destinations: 191
- Number of Terminals: 2
has updated their profile
13 days 16 hours ago
This week: Sun Country grows its network from Nashville; IndiGo adds more routes to Doha; and Aeroflot to resume flights to Dublin.
- July Was Dublin Airport's Busiest Month Ever
- Dublin Airport Opens New Transfer Facility
- Aeroflot resumes 3 European routes in W18
- Record Bank Holiday Weekend At Dublin Airport
- New Dublin Airport Terminal 2 Transfer Facility
- Etihad W18 service changes as of 28JUL18