Introduction to Dublin Airport
In recent years passenger traffic at Dublin Airport has grown steadily reaching a new record level of 32.9m passengers in 2019. This growth represented a 63% increase during the seven year period 2013 to 2019.
Key to this passenger growth was the decision by the Irish government to reduce Aviation Tax to €0 in 2014. The government has continued to support the aviation sector with their liberal approach to air traffic rights as well the pro-business approach of the Irish Aviation Authority.
Strategically located within Europe and the gateway from North America, Ireland is a committed...
Almost 263,000 passengers travelled through Dublin Airport in October, a 91% decline compared to the same month last year, as COVID-19 continued...
- Irish Government Adopts EU Traffic Light System
- New Look For Dublin Airport's Terminal 1
- Loganair returns to Teesside with five routes
- Global Recognition For Dublin Airport’s COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Ryanair to suspend service from Irish regional airports
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
Latest Updates from Dublin Airport
has updated their profile
15 days 13 hours ago