Introduction to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport, which is Ireland's main aviation gateway, delivers unrivalled global connectivity for Ireland. Dublin Airport had eight years of consecutive passenger growth pre-Covid-19 with 32.9 million passengers in 2019.
In 2022, it facilitated the journeys of more than 28.1 million passengers, representing a 231% increase on 2021 activity and an 85% recovery of 2019 levels. 26.5 million passengers either started or ended their journey through Dublin Airport in 2022 while 1.33 million used the airport as a transfer hub.
The airport consists of two 100,000 sq. metre terminals,...
Almost 2.2 million passengers passed through the doors of Dublin Airport in November, a 4% increase on the same month last year, according to new...
- daa’s Communications team at Dublin Airport has picked up two major honours in an international digital media awards competition.
- Dublin Airport’s Plan For 40 Million Passengers Unveiled in New Virtual Information Room
- What’s On The Horizon For: Dublin Airport
- Dublin Airport, wishes its US airline carriers, passengers and friends a Happy Thanksgiving
- Dublin Airport’s Platinum Services Team Win 4 Customer Service Awards
- daa's Sustainability Credentials See It Welcomed Into UN Initiative
Dublin Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Dublin Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Dublin Airport
6 days 15 hours ago
11 days 11 hours ago
17 days 17 hours ago