Introduction to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 4% to a record 32.9 million in 2019 and we are now the fifth largest airport in Europe for transatlantic connectivity.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 42 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we will welcome 12 new routes. New long-haul services for summer 2020 include Shanghai via Helsinki with Juneyao Air and San Francisco with United Airlines. New...
The airlines respond to a gradual relaxation of COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 17)
- Delta operating cargo-only flights with A350s, 777s
- Airline industry in crisis in face of COVID-19 pandemic
- Route analysis: TIA-HAM, DUB-CAI, SMF-OGG
- Airlines That Have Suspended Dublin Airport Services Due To COVID-19
Latest Updates from Dublin Airport
2 days 12 hours ago
10 days 11 hours ago
26 days 10 hours ago