Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin Airport. Our passenger numbers increased by 6% to a record 29.6 million in 2017 and the airport now facilitates direct flights to 191 destinations in 42 countries, operated by a total of 44 airlines. Last year Dublin Airport welcomed 14 new routes, extra capacity on 39 existing services and launched two new airlines, making...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Lufthansa & Emirates
- Number of Serving Airlines: 45
- Number of Direct Destinations: 191
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 day 3 hours ago
1 day 4 hours ago
4 days 3 hours ago
7 days 3 hours ago
Dublin Airport welcomes today’s announcement from Norwegian that it is to operate a new direct daily year-round service to Hamilton Ontario...
- 50th Consecutive Month Of Growth At Dublin Airport
- Hainan Airlines schedules Boeing 787 Dublin / Edinburgh service from July 2018
- United Airlines Celebrates 20 Years At Dublin Airport
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Ryanair Announces A New Dublin-London Southend Service
- Dublin Airport Welcomes Its First Direct Flight To Bejing