Introduction to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 4% to a record 32.9 million in 2019 and we are now the fifth largest airport in Europe for transatlantic connectivity.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 42 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we will welcome 12 new routes. New long-haul services for summer 2020 include Shanghai via Helsinki with Juneyao Air and San Francisco with United Airlines. New...
Qatar Airways Cargo earlier this month introduced various new routing for service to Europe, including new sectors from London to Dublin, Oslo and...
- Passenger Numbers Down 85% In August
- HiSky moves service launch to Oct 2020
- EGYPTAIR moves Dublin launch to late-March 2021
- Dublin Airport COVID 19 Airline Update
- Delta outlines long-haul rebuild
- HiSky further delays service launch to mid-Sep 2020