Introduction to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is Ireland's main aviation gateway. Pre-Covid19, passenger traffic at Dublin Airport had grown steadily and reached a record level of 32.9 million passengers in 2019. This growth represented a 63% increase during the seven year period 2013 to 2019, making it the tenth largest airport in the European Union. It had flights to more than 190 destinations in 42 countries operated by almost 50 airlines. In 2020, passenger numbers declined by 78% to almost 7.4 million due to the impact of the pandemic. Dublin Airport currently has 44 airlines flying directly to over 180...
Blue Islands has launched its new direct Dublin-Jersey service today. Blue Islands will operate flights between Dublin and Jersey six...
- Almost 2.4 Million Passengers Passed Through Dublin Airport in April
- Reminder! Future Travel Experience Dublin event 7th – 9th June FREE for airlines to attend
- Dublin Airport Welcomes American Airlines Expansion of Routes this Summer
- Dublin Airport Welcomes PLAY’s Inaugural Flight to Reykjavik
- 1.86 Million Passengers Passed Through Dublin Airport in March
- Aer Lingus Regional Routes Feed Transatlantic Flying
Latest Updates from Dublin Airport
16 hours 25 minutes ago
8 days 16 hours ago
10 days 13 hours ago
14 days 9 hours ago