Introduction to Dublin Airport
In recent years passenger traffic at Dublin Airport has grown steadily reaching a new record level of 32.9m passengers in 2019. This growth represented a 63% increase during the seven year period 2013 to 2019.
Key to this passenger growth was the decision by the Irish government to reduce Aviation Tax to €0 in 2014. The government has continued to support the aviation sector with their liberal approach to air traffic rights as well the pro-business approach of the Irish Aviation Authority.
Strategically located within Europe and the gateway from North America, Ireland is a committed...
Passenger numbers at Dublin Airport declined by 78% to almost 7.4 million last year due to the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic. More...
- HiSky opens Cluj base
- More international routes suspended by Air Canada
- New Government Rules For All Arriving Passengers
- Analysis: Norwegian ends long-haul adventure
- Dublin Airport Becomes Carbon Neutral
- Dublin Airport Christmas Passenger Numbers Down By 88%
Latest Updates from Dublin Airport
41 minutes 30 seconds ago
2 months 8 days ago