Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 6% to a record 31.5 million in 2018 and we are now the 11th busiest airport in the European Union.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 43 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we are welcoming 21 new routes and services, with 14 short haul and seven long haul...
Scandinavian carrier Norwegian is ending flights between Ireland and North America from September, blaming the grounding of the Boeing 737 Max for...
- Dublin Airport Installs Automatic Aircraft Parking System
- Norwegian discontinues Boeing 737 Trans-Atlantic service in mid-Sep 2019
- Record July At Dublin Airport
- Hainan Airlines closes Shenzhen – Dublin reservations from Sep 2019
- AerLingus accelerates A321neo LR Dublin – London service to Oct 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines W19 European network adjustment as of 31JUL19
16 hours 22 minutes ago
has updated their profile
14 days 19 hours ago
28 days 16 hours ago