Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 6% to a record 31.5 million in 2018 and we are now the 11th busiest airport in the European Union.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 43 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we will welcome 21 new routes and services, with 14 short haul and seven long haul...
Dublin Airport welcomes today’s announcement from Ryanair that it is to launch a new three times weekly service to Marseille, France next...
- AerLingus adds A321neo LR London service from Nov 2019
- Dublin Airport Welcomes First Direct Dallas Flight
- WestJet Launches New Dublin-Calgary Service
- AerLingus updates A321neo LR network from August 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines secures Madrid – Dublin local traffic rights from June 2019
- 425,000 Passengers Expected This June Bank Holiday Weekend
7 days 10 hours ago
18 days 5 hours ago