Introduction to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 4% to a record 32.9 million in 2019 and we are now the fifth largest airport in Europe for transatlantic connectivity.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 42 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we will welcome 12 new routes. New long-haul services for summer 2020 include Shanghai via Helsinki with Juneyao Air and San Francisco with United Airlines. New...
The Atlanta-based carrier is using passenger aircraft cargo bellies to ferry supplies and mail around the world.
- Airline industry in crisis in face of COVID-19 pandemic
- Route analysis: TIA-HAM, DUB-CAI, SMF-OGG
- Airlines That Have Suspended Services Due To COVID-19
- Dublin And Cork Airports To Scale Back Passenger Operations Due To Impact Of COVID-19 On Global Travel
- More Than 2 Million Passengers In January At Dublin Airport
- Irish Food And Drink Brands To Take Centre Stage At Dublin Airport
Latest Updates from Dublin Airport
5 hours 20 minutes ago
13 days 4 hours ago
27 days 4 hours ago