Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin Airport. Our passenger numbers increased by 11% to a record 27.9 million in 2016, and Dublin was the fastest-growing major airport in Europe last year. The airport now facilitates direct flights to 185 destinations in 41 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines. Last year, Dublin Airport welcomed 19 new routes, four new airlines and extra...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Lufthansa & Emirates
- Number of Serving Airlines: 47
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 day 2 hours ago
4 days 7 hours ago
10 days 4 hours ago
Dublin to and from London Heathrow remains the busiest international air route in Europe, according to a study of global flight trends in 2017 by...
- Europe’s November Passenger Traffic Up 7.9%
- Ethiopian Airlines celebrates reaching 1 million passengers from Dublin Airport
- Dublin Airport wins Best New Store at the Duty-Free News International Product Awards
- Irish Tourism Year End Review 2017 & Outlook for 2018
- Emirates S18 changes as of 28DEC17
- Dublin Airport is expecting its busiest Christmas ever