About The Airport
Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 6% to a record 31.5 million in 2018 and we are now the 11th busiest airport in the European Union.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 43 countries, operated by a total of 46 airlines.
This year, we are welcoming 21 new routes and services, with 14 short haul and seven long haul destinations.
New Winter 2019 services include: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Carlisle, Gothenburg, Bilund, Kiev, Bournemouth, Zegreb, Lubin and Pisa.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Lufthansa & Emirates
- Number of Serving Airlines: 46
- Number of Direct Destinations: 200
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,637m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 31.5 million in 2018
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 68,844 tonnes January to June 2016
- Ownership: Government of Ireland
- Operational Opening Hours: 24/7
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 62