The biggest airport in the Czech Republic Excellent location in the heart of Europe Attractive business and holiday destination 15.4 million passengers in 2017 (+17.9% Y/Y) 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 160 destinations 81.880 tons of cargo in 2017 (+15.2% Y/Y) Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018 Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Czech Airlines, Travel Service, easyJet, Ryanair, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 69
- Number of Direct Destinations: 160
- Number of Terminals: 3
7 days 13 hours ago
26 days 18 hours ago
2 months 17 days ago
2 months 29 days ago
Air Arabia from December 2018 plans to introduce new service to the Czech Republic, with the offering of Sharjah – Prague route. From...
- Qatar Airways expands Eastern Europe capacity in W18
- Qatar Airways will introduce Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on route from Prague to Doha
- Smartwings Dubai aircraft changes from Sep 2018
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- In the first half of 2018, the number of passenger at Prague Airport increased by 10% compared to last year
- Cyprus Airways W18 service changes as of 25JUL18