- Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of North Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population.
- Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks.
- Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center.
- Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of North Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums.
- Skopje has a diverse nightlife. There is a large emphasis on casinos, many of which are associated with hotels, such as that...
Israir in summer 2020 season is adding 2 new routes to Eastern Europe, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. Planned new routes addition as follows....
- SunExpress adds Izmir – Skopje service in S20
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19
- Qatar Airways W18 Skopje aircraft changes
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
3 years 2 months ago