Introduction to Skopje International Airport
- Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of North Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population.
- Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks.
- Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center.
- Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of North Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums.
- Skopje has a diverse nightlife. There is a large emphasis on casinos, many of which are associated with hotels, such as that...
Latest Skopje International Airport News
Wizz expands from North Macedonia
Three routes are being added from Skopje and one from Ohrid.
Other Skopje International Airport News
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Skopje-Salzburg, a new route by WizzAir
- TAV & WizzAir announce: The new route Skopje-Hannover starts as of 31st of October
- CZECH AIRLINES LAUNCHES REGULAR OPERATIONS ON THE NEW ROUTE SKOPJE – PRAGUE
- Wizz Air adds EU capitals Bratislava and Copenhagen to network
- Wizz Air Blooms in Macedonia
Route Opportunities with Skopje International Airport
Latest Updates from Skopje International Airport
Skopje International Airport:
has updated their profile
2 years 1 month ago