Introduction to Skopje International Airport
- Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of North Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population.
- Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks.
- Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center.
- Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of North Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums.
- Skopje has a diverse nightlife. There is a large emphasis on casinos, many of which are associated with hotels, such as that...
Edelweiss during summer 2020 season plans to increase widebody aircraft service on short-haul routes, including various European and North African...
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Skopje-Salzburg, a new route by WizzAir
- Israir schedules new Eastern Europe routes in S20
- SunExpress adds Izmir – Skopje service in S20
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19