Introduction to Skopje International Airport
- Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of North Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population.
- Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks.
- Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center.
- Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of North Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums.
- Skopje has a diverse nightlife. There is a large emphasis on casinos, many of which are associated with hotels, such as that...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Edelweiss expands A330/340 short-haul network in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Skopje-Salzburg, a new route by WizzAir
- Israir schedules new Eastern Europe routes in S20
- SunExpress adds Izmir – Skopje service in S20
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19