Introduction to Skopje International Airport
- Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of North Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population.
- Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks.
- Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center.
- Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of North Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums.
- Skopje has a diverse nightlife. There is a large emphasis on casinos, many of which are associated with hotels, such as that...
Three routes are being added from Skopje and one from Ohrid.
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Edelweiss expands A330/340 short-haul network in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Skopje-Salzburg, a new route by WizzAir
- Israir schedules new Eastern Europe routes in S20
Latest Updates from Skopje International Airport
Skopje International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago