About The Airport
Strategically situated on the West coast of Ireland, Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe. We are centrally located for Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, a breathtaking and ruggedly spectacular stretch of coastline,
We are the only airport in Ireland open 24/7/365, with the longest runway in the country, full US pre-clearance and no slot constraints at any time.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business with our customers. Free thinking, flexible, independent, you'll love doing business with us!
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Delta Air Lines, American, United, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 27
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,199m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1.8 million
- Ownership: Shannon Airport Authority
- Operational Opening Hours: 24/7
- Total Catchment Population: 1.04 million
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 30