Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe, strategically located on the West coast of Ireland. It is centrally located for the Wild Atlantic Way, the World's longest defined coastal touring route and one of the World's most spectacular coastlines. We are the first airport in the World, outside of the Americas, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA and the only airport in Europe to offer full US preclearance for private...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Air Europa, Delta Airlines, ASL Airlines Ireland
- Number of Serving Airlines: 13
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
6 months 3 days ago
Norwegian Air International last week announced additional service changes for its Trans-Atlantic service on board Boeing 737 MAX 8, for winter...
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes
- Norwegian Air announces expansion of its Shannon to New York service and reduction of Providence service for Winter 2018/19 season
- Ryanair adds Bristol – Shannon from May 2018
- Norwegian S18 Providence service changes as of 31JAN18
- Shannon Airport welcomes Norwegian service expansion
- Fast-growing US aircraft materials company chooses Shannon for European base, plans 25 jobs by 2019