Introduction to Shannon Airport
Strategically situated on the West coast of Ireland, Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe. We are centrally located for Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, a breathtaking and ruggedly spectacular stretch of coastline,
We are the only airport in Ireland open 24/7/365, with the longest runway in the country, full US pre-clearance and no slot constraints at any time.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business with our customers. Free thinking, flexible, independent, you'll love doing business with us!
The carrier which pioneered cheap transatlantic flights between Europe and the US will now focus on short-haul routes as part of a plan to exit...
- 75th Anniversary of First Transatlantic Flights at Shannon Airport
- Ryanair cuts winter schedule, confirms base closures
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Delta outlines long-haul rebuild
- AerLingus expands A321neo Trans-Atlantic routes in S21
- American Airlines NS21 Long-Haul changes as of 17MAY20
Latest Updates from Shannon Airport
3 months 29 days ago