Introduction to Shannon Airport
Strategically situated on the West coast of Ireland, Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe. We are centrally located for Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, a breathtaking and ruggedly spectacular stretch of coastline,
We are the only airport in Ireland open 24/7/365, with the longest runway in the country, full US pre-clearance and no slot constraints at any time.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business with our customers. Free thinking, flexible, independent, you'll love doing business with us!
The LCC said ORK's operator extended a COVID-19 recovery scheme at the airport until October 2022, providing an incentive to reopen the base with...
- Ryanair reveals 14 new routes from London airports
- Ryanair expands Shannon base with second aircraft
- In numbers: International travel resumes from Ireland
- Aer Lingus to add UK domestic route, close Shannon base
- Analysis: Norwegian ends long-haul adventure
- 75th Anniversary of First Transatlantic Flights at Shannon Airport
Latest Updates from Shannon Airport
11 months 12 days ago