Introduction to Shannon Airport
Strategically situated on the West coast of Ireland, Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe. We are centrally located for Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, a breathtaking and ruggedly spectacular stretch of coastline,
We are the only airport in Ireland open 24/7/365, with the longest runway in the country, full US pre-clearance and no slot constraints at any time.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business with our customers. Free thinking, flexible, independent, you'll love doing business with us!
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Frontier Airlines CEO: Transatlantic A321XLR Routes 'Definitely In Consideration’
- New Spanish Route Among United’s Summer 2023 Transatlantic Plans
- Shannon Targets US Arrivals With $1 Million Campaign
- Shannon Group launches its latest project as part of its €10 million investment programme
- New Amsterdam Route Among Vueling’s Winter Additions
- Aer Lingus Restarts Transatlantic Service From Shannon
Shannon Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Shannon Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Shannon Airport
1 year 3 months ago