Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe, strategically located on the West coast of Ireland. It is centrally located for the Wild Atlantic Way, the World's longest defined coastal touring route and one of the World's most spectacular coastlines.
We are the first airport in the World, outside of the Americas, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA and the only airport in Europe to offer full US preclearance for private aircraft.
AerLingus in last week’s schedule update filed additional Airbus A321neo LR service to London Heathrow, where the airline opened reservation...
- AerLingus Shannon – New York aircraft changes from March 2020
- AerLingus W19 Shannon – Boston aircraft changes
- AerLingus S19 North America service adjustment as of 04MAR19
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Shannon Group’s boost to economy as its three companies record significant growth in 2018
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards