Introduction to Shannon Airport
Strategically situated on the West coast of Ireland, Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe. We are centrally located for Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, a breathtaking and ruggedly spectacular stretch of coastline,
We are the only airport in Ireland open 24/7/365, with the longest runway in the country, full US pre-clearance and no slot constraints at any time.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business with our customers. Free thinking, flexible, independent, you'll love doing business with us!
The Irish flag-carrier will serve the US from Dublin, Manchester and Shannon this summer.
- American, Aer Lingus Unveil Codeshare Plans
- American Reduces International Network, Citing 787 Delivery Delays
- Ryanair to reopen Cork base, operate 20 routes this summer
- Ryanair reveals 14 new routes from London airports
- Ryanair expands Shannon base with second aircraft
- In numbers: International travel resumes from Ireland