Introduction to Shannon Airport
Strategically situated on the West coast of Ireland, Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe. It is centrally located for Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, the World's longest defined coastal touring route and one of the World's most spectacular coastlines.
Shannon was the first airport in the World, outside of the Americas, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA and is currently the only airport in Europe to offer full US preclearance for private aircraft.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business...
More routes are returning to Delta Air Lines’ long-haul network during the upcoming winter and summer seasons, but some destinations like Mumbai...
- AerLingus expands A321neo Trans-Atlantic routes in S21
- American Airlines NS21 Long-Haul changes as of 17MAY20
- AerLingus adds 2 European routes from Shannon in S20
- Malta Air outlines S20 Vienna network
- Shannon Airport Santa Flights set for take off
- New Vienna service announced for Shannon Airport