Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe, strategically located on the West coast of Ireland. It is centrally located for the Wild Atlantic Way, the World's longest defined coastal touring route and one of the World's most spectacular coastlines.
We are the first airport in the World, outside of the Americas, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA and the only airport in Europe to offer full US preclearance for private aircraft.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business with our customers. Free...
AerLingus in summer 2020 season is adding 2 European routes from Shannon, including a service resumption, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. Planned...
- Malta Air outlines S20 Vienna network
- Shannon Airport Santa Flights set for take off
- New Vienna service announced for Shannon Airport
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part three
- AerLingus moves forward A321neo LR Shannon – London service to mid-Feb 2020
- Norwegian scales back transatlantic routes
6 months 1 day ago
has updated their profile
9 months 21 days ago