Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe, strategically located on the West coast of Ireland. It is centrally located for the Wild Atlantic Way, the World's longest defined coastal touring route and one of the World's most spectacular coastlines.
We are the first airport in the World, outside of the Americas, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA and the only airport in Europe to offer full US preclearance for private aircraft.
AerLingus on Monday (04MAR19) announced planned changes to North American service in summer 2019, due to aircraft delivery delay. Revised...
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Shannon Group’s boost to economy as its three companies record significant growth in 2018
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Norwegian S19 Shannon – Newburgh Stewart frequency changes as of 25JUL18
- Norwegian Air International files additional W18 US service changes