Introduction to Shannon Airport
Shannon airport is the most westerly international airport in Europe, strategically located on the West coast of Ireland. It is centrally located for the Wild Atlantic Way, the World's longest defined coastal touring route and one of the World's most spectacular coastlines.
We are the first airport in the World, outside of the Americas, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA and the only airport in Europe to offer full US preclearance for private aircraft.
As an independent airport we have a fresh approach to doing business with our customers. Free...
American Airlines since earlier this month further revised planned operational aircraft for International service, as the airline retires removes...
- AerLingus adds 2 European routes from Shannon in S20
- Malta Air outlines S20 Vienna network
- Shannon Airport Santa Flights set for take off
- New Vienna service announced for Shannon Airport
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part three
- AerLingus moves forward A321neo LR Shannon – London service to mid-Feb 2020
Latest Updates from Shannon Airport
11 months 16 days ago