Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic in Germany´s capital region will be concentrated at Berlin Brandenburg. The new...
Lufthansa this month filed additional changes to its planned operation for Berlin Tegel , on 07NOV20. In this week’s schedule update,...
- Eurowings moves forward Beirut / Erbil launch to late-Dec 2020
- Eurowings plans Beirut and Erbil service in 1Q21
- Brussels Airlines to increase Africa capacity during peak season
- Target date achieved / BER Terminal 2 is ready for use
- Air France opens booking for final Berlin Tegel flight on 08NOV20
- AnadoluJet W20 International operation changes as of 20SEP20
Latest Updates from Berlin Brandenburg Airport
22 days 9 hours ago