Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic in Germany´s capital region will be concentrated at Berlin Brandenburg. The new...
Jet2.com in the 4 th quarter of 2020 plans to expand limited-time service to Berlin, where it’ll be operating to/from Berlin Brandenburg...
- Nouvelair Tunisie resumes Djerba – Berlin service in S20
- Severstal Aircompany adds limited-time Berlin flights in 2Q20
- Condor W20 Berlin operations as of 22JAN20
- Danish Air Transport adds seasonal Bornholm – Berlin service in 3Q20
- Wizz Air expands Iasi network from August 2020
- Condor S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 06JAN20