Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic...
easyJet last week opened reservation for 33 new routes (including service resumptions) for winter 2019/20 season, gradually in effect from...
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in W19
- Scoot Oct 2019 Berlin frequency changes
- Blue Bird Airways Tel Aviv – Berlin service changes in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Lufthansa outlines A321neo operation in May 2019
- Eurowings adds Berlin Tegel – Sarajevo link from June 2019
Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
has updated their profile
4 months 2 days ago
5 months 3 days ago
6 months 18 days ago