Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airport for Germany's capital region
with 35.6 million passenger in 2019.
The airport for Germany's capital region - Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) - opened and began operations on Saturday, 31 October 2020. The three letter IATA code BER was implemented a week before on 25 October.
Three terminals are operational:
Terminal 1- main terminal in the centre of the airport
Temrinal 2 - north of Terminal 1
(although ready to open, it will not be put into operation because of the lower passenger numbers due to the coronavirus crisis)
Terminal 5 - former airport Berlin...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Icelandic startup PLAY’s launch network revealed
- Norwegian aims to fly 50 aircraft this year
- Aviation needs ‘creative solutions’ in COVID recovery
- Route Analysis: Izmir-Dortmund
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- ATC data shows Europe's airlines focusing on domestic routes
Latest Updates from Berlin Brandenburg Airport
5 months 21 days ago
7 months 13 days ago