Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic in Germany´s capital region will be concentrated at Berlin Brandenburg. The new...
Lufthansa has revealed when it will relocate its operations to the long-delayed Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
- El Al schedules Boeing 787 Berlin charters in April 2020
- Air Canada S20 China / Overall Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- Jet2.com adds limited-time Berlin Brandenburg service in 4Q20
- Nouvelair Tunisie resumes Djerba – Berlin service in S20
- Severstal Aircompany adds limited-time Berlin flights in 2Q20
- Condor W20 Berlin operations as of 22JAN20