Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic in Germany´s capital region will be concentrated at Berlin Brandenburg. The new...
Lufthansa has revealed when it will relocate its operations to the long-delayed Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
- WindRose schedules new routes in June/July 2020
- Sundair S20 operations as of 21JUN20
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20
- Scoot removes Athens / Berlin schedule from July 2020
- Luxair resumes Berlin service on 01JUN20
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20