Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airport for Germany's capital region
with 35.6 million passenger in 2019.
The airport for Germany's capital region - Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) - opened and began operations on Saturday, 31 October 2020. The three letter IATA code BER was implemented a week before on 25 October.
Three terminals are operational:
Terminal 1- main terminal in the centre of the airport
Temrinal 2 - north of Terminal 1
Terminal 5 - former airport Berlin Schönefeld, north of the airport, closed
BER has two runways, one 3,600 m long and a southern runway with a length of 4,000 m. The distance...
The LCC has applied for 90,000 London Gatwick slots for summer 2024.
- Innovative and digital
- Airport In Focus: Berlin Brandenburg Airport
- October was the busiest month of the year so far
- Around 2.2 million people once again travelled via BER in September
- Flynas Grows European Network, Unveils Madinah Plans
- Airport company to take over aviation security controls at BER from 2024
Berlin Brandenburg Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Berlin Brandenburg Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
has updated the overview page on their profile
9 days 12 hours ago
1 month 17 days ago