Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic in Germany´s capital region will be concentrated at Berlin Brandenburg. The new...
Danish Air Transport in January 2020 is launching new domestic route in Germany, as the airline assumes Luxair’s Saarbruecken –...
- Belavia W19 frequency increases
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 22OCT19
- Sundair S20 operations as of 18OCT19
- BRA network expansion in S20
- easyJet W19 Tallinn network adjustment
- Air Canada S20 International network changes as of 27SEP19
1 month 24 days ago
Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 26 days ago