Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airport for Germany's capital region
with 35.6 million passenger in 2019.
The airport for Germany's capital region - Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) - opened and began operations on Saturday, 31 October 2020. The three letter IATA code BER was implemented a week before on 25 October.
Three terminals are operational:
Terminal 1- main terminal in the centre of the airport
Temrinal 2 - north of Terminal 1
(although ready to open, it will not be put into operation because of the lower passenger numbers due to the coronavirus crisis)
Terminal 5 - former airport Berlin...
World Routes 2021 host Milan and Routes Europe 2022 host Bergen are among the European destinations set to receive new routes.
- Lufthansa Adds Frequencies On High-Demand Domestic Business Routes
- Air France outlines initial A220 network
- PLAY seeks authority to launch maiden US routes
- Air France to open six new routes this winter
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Icelandic startup PLAY’s launch network revealed