Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airport for Germany's capital region
with 35.6 million passenger in 2019.
The airport for Germany's capital region - Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) - opened and began operations on Saturday, 31 October 2020. The three letter IATA code BER was implemented a week before on 25 October.
Three terminals are operational:
Terminal 1- main terminal in the centre of the airport
Temrinal 2 - north of Terminal 1
(although ready to open, it will not be put into operation because of the lower passenger numbers due to the coronavirus crisis)
Terminal 5 - former airport Berlin...
London becomes the latest European destination in the growing Vietnamese leisure airline’s network.
- Berlin Brandenburg To Receive State Aid To Avoid Insolvency
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Bamboo Airways Expands International Footprint
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- British Airways Reveals Routes For New Short-Haul Unit
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022