Introduction to Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Welcome to the airport for Germany's capital region
with 35.6 million passenger in 2019.
The airport for Germany's capital region - Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) - opened and began operations on Saturday, 31 October 2020. The three letter IATA code BER was implemented a week before on 25 October.
Three terminals are operational:
Terminal 1- main terminal in the centre of the airport
Temrinal 2 - north of Terminal 1
(although ready to open, it will not be put into operation because of the lower passenger numbers due to the coronavirus crisis)
Terminal 5 - former airport Berlin...
SunExpress is resuming service between the Turkish city of Izmir and Dortmund, Germany.
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- ATC data shows Europe's airlines focusing on domestic routes
- Eurowings to open Berlin base, enter British leisure market
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- 100 days BER: a successful start / The airport is fully operational
- Smartwings plans first 737 MAX route in Europe since recertification
Latest Updates from Berlin Brandenburg Airport
2 months 2 days ago
3 months 25 days ago
5 months 5 days ago