Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 33.3 million passenger in 2017. Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 33.3 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre. In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Lufthansa, easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 89
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185
- Number of Terminals: 1
14 days 21 hours ago
Eurowings from June 2019 is adding domestic service, where the airline scheduled Berlin Tegel – Munich route. Operated by germanwings...
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- Passenger numbers have surpassed 2017 total: 33,326,000 … and 1 passengers in Berlin
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Delta S19 New York – Berlin service changes as of 27DEC18
- Wizz Air expands Varna network from July 2019