Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic...
More than three million passengers at Berlin’s airports in August
- Luxair discontinues Saarbruecken – Berlin route in late-March 2020
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- easyJet discontinues 2 Berlin routes in W19
- Eurowings suspends Berlin – London route in W19
- World Routes 25: 2011 Host Berlin Network in Nov 1995
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Berlin service from late-Oct 2019
5 days 22 hours ago
Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 7 days ago