Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 33.3 million passenger in 2017. Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 33.3 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre. In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Lufthansa, easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 89
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185
- Number of Terminals: 1
Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
has updated their profile
6 days 20 hours ago
6 days 21 hours ago
easyJet will be Berlin’s biggest airline with more than 16 million seats flying over the year. 8 additional new routes from Tegel...
- Summer flight plan 2018:
- Icelandair S19 network changes as of 11APR18
- Germania further expands Berlin market in W18
- Ryanair / Laudamotion launches Berlin Tegel base in June 2018
- Pobeda adds Antalya / Berlin service from late-April 2018
- TUIfly adds new Berlin routes from May 2018