Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 34.7 million passenger in 2018.
Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 34.7 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre.
In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently being built. All air traffic...
easyJet in summer 2019 season is introducing nearly 50 routes across its network, including some service resumptions. These routes has been...
- Lufthansa outlines A321neo operation in May 2019
- Eurowings adds Berlin Tegel – Sarajevo link from June 2019
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Sundair S19 network additions as of 27FEB19
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- Almost 35 million passengers at Berlin’s airports in 2018:
Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 1 day ago
3 months 3 days ago
4 months 18 days ago