Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 32.9 million passenger in 2016. Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 32.9 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre. In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: airberlin, Lufthansa, easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 88
- Number of Direct Destinations: 174
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 21 days ago
5 months 9 days ago
French carrier Aigle Azur in summer 2018 season is expanding service to Germany, which sees Paris Orly – Berlin Tegel route operating on...
- easyJet increases Berlin Tegel flights in Mar/Apr 2018
- Eurowings closes Berlin – Frankfurt reservations due March 2018
- Eurowings adds Munich – Berlin service from March 2018
- Scoot plans Berlin launch in June 2018
- Turkish Airlines expands A330 European service in S18
- Germania S18 new routes as of 27DEC17