Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Eurowings to expand at Göteborg Landvetter with new direct route to Hamburg
- Vueling to expand at Stockholm Arlanda and Göteborg Landvetter – will launch two new direct routes from Sweden to Paris
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- easyJet to expand in Sweden and invest further at Göteborg Landvetter - launching new direct route to Mallorca this summer
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
7 months 15 days ago
1 year 2 months ago