Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
The Swedish carrier plans to begin flights to Denmark’s second-largest city later this summer.
- New test center for Covid-19 PCR and antibody tests at Landvetter
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport to double hotel capacity with new Scandic Landvetter – new opportunities for meetings and conferences
- Ryanair continues to expand in Sweden with a new base and some 20 new routes at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Swedavia reaches milestone in its climate work – Swedavia’s own airport operations now fossil-free
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
16 days 4 hours ago
2 months 20 days ago