Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
Just eight scheduled passenger routes are currently operating from the airport and Swedavia believes Stockholm Arlanda could accommodate the traffic.
- Ryanair investing further at Göteborg Landvetter with new direct route to Bosnia
- Air Leap delays Stockholm Bromma network expansion to late-Aug 2020
- Eurowings revises planned new routes in S20
- New direct route to Corsica from Göteborg Landvetter Airport
- Air Corsica adds Gothenburg service in S20
- Addendum: MEA files Gothenburg football charter flights in July 2020
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
14 days 20 hours ago
6 months 6 days ago
9 months 12 days ago
10 months 11 days ago