Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers’ networks.
- easyJet to expand in Sweden and invest further at Göteborg Landvetter - launching new direct route to Mallorca this summer
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- BRA to add Danish routes
- New test center for Covid-19 PCR and antibody tests at Landvetter
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport to double hotel capacity with new Scandic Landvetter – new opportunities for meetings and conferences
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
3 months 12 days ago