Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
The nine new routes will target leisure traffic between Spain and Scandinavia.
- Vueling returns to Göteborg Landvetter this summer with non-stop service to Barcelona
- Wizz Air investing further at Göteborg Landvetter with new direct route to Sarajevo ahead of the summer season
- Danish carrier Sun-Air suspends flights until August 2021
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Iran Air W20 European network adjustment as of 14OCT20
- Stockholm Bromma ‘no longer commercially viable,’ Swedavia says
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
15 days 19 hours ago
5 months 26 days ago
11 months 19 days ago