Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
The airline, a favorite of business passengers, sees demand evaporate because of COVID-19.
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Iran Air W20 European network adjustment as of 14OCT20
- Stockholm Bromma ‘no longer commercially viable,’ Swedavia says
- Ryanair investing further at Göteborg Landvetter with new direct route to Bosnia
- Air Leap delays Stockholm Bromma network expansion to late-Aug 2020
- Eurowings revises planned new routes in S20
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
2 months 24 days ago
8 months 16 days ago
11 months 22 days ago
1 year 20 days ago