Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
Norwegian is expanding international traffic at Göteborg Landvetter Airport, launching non-stop service to Gdansk, Poland. With the addition...
- TUIfly Nordic adds Gothenburg – Hurghada service in 4Q19
- Four new routes launched at Göteborg Landvetter
- New direct route to Hamburg from Göteborg Landvetter Airport
- Eurowings S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 18OCT19
- New international route to Berlin with BRA from Göteborg Landvetter
- BRA network expansion in S20
9 days 9 hours ago
29 days 11 hours ago
1 month 5 days ago