Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
Wizz Air in the last few weeks filed operation changes for Budapest in summer 2020 season, including new routes addition previously not covered...
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
- New direct route to Vilnius from Göteborg Landvetter Airport
- airBaltic expands Vilnius network in S20
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- New direct route with Norwegian to Gdansk from Göteborg Landvetter
- TUIfly Nordic adds Gothenburg – Hurghada service in 4Q19
1 month 11 days ago
2 months 9 days ago
2 months 30 days ago