Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
Göteborg Landvetter Airport is adding a new international route to its offering. On April 25, the Mediterranean carrier Air Corsica will fly...
- Air Corsica adds Gothenburg service in S20
- Addendum: MEA files Gothenburg football charter flights in July 2020
- Middle East Airlines adds Gothenburg service in July 2020
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
- New direct route to Vilnius from Göteborg Landvetter Airport
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
22 days 11 hours ago
3 months 28 days ago
4 months 26 days ago