Introduction to Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops Sweden’s national basic infrastructure of airports across Sweden from Kiruna in the north to Malmö in the south. These ten airports form a system that connects Sweden together – and through the main international airports Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Malmö Airport, connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of Swedavia’s business. Swedavia is a world leader in...
The carrier has been particularly affected by not being able to use Russia’s airspace.
- Route Analysis: Cairo-Stockholm
- Further new operations to be established at Stockholm Arlanda – Nile Air to launch non-stop service to Cairo
- Ryanair to launch direct route to Cologne from Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 21)
- Norwegian to add capacity at Stockholm Arlanda – will launch three new direct routes to popular holiday destinations
- Eurowings to invest further at Stockholm Arlanda and add direct routes to Cyprus and Greek archipelago
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda Airport
2 months 3 days ago
2 months 23 days ago