Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
Nordica from mid-September 2018 is adding domestic Sweden service, to/from Arvidsjaur. The airline plans to operate 11 weekly flights each to...
- Emirates expands Stockholm flights from Dec 2018
- TUIfly Nordic adds short-haul routes in W18
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Lufthansa expands SAS codeshare network in Sweden from July 2018
- Norwegian adds Stockholm – Tallinn service in W18
- Air Europa schedules seasonal European routes in S19