Introduction to Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Swedavia Airports – connecting the world to all of Sweden
The Swedavia Group owns, operates and develops Sweden’s national basic infrastructure of airports across Sweden and run ten airports from Kiruna in the north, to Malmö in the south. These ten airports connect Sweden together – and through the main international airports Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Malmö Airport, connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Our role is to create the connectivity Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business, and meetings. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of...
Elizabeth Axtelius, Director of Aviation Business at Swedavia, speaks with Routes on recent successes and future goals.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 30, 2023)
- Great interest in Stockholm Arlanda’s diverse job opportunities
- Ethiopian Schedules Copenhagen Return After Two Decades, Plans Singapore Resumption
- New German Leisure Carrier Marabu To Launch In 2023
- 50 New Routes Starting in December 2022
- Play To Expand Swedish Presence
Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda Airport
10 months 15 hours ago