Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the heart of Scandinavia. Internationally, the airport is a hub for traffic to and from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea region.
Stockholm’s forward-thinking culture fosters innovation, which in turn produces popular and globally relevant companies; many of which are headquartered in the city.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business...
Thai Airways International in recent schedule update filed service changes for Stockholm in winter 2019/20 season. The Star Alliance member will...
- Swedavia’s traffic statistics for July 2019
- AtlasGlobal adds A330 Sweden service in 3Q19
- SAS schedules 737-600 service until Dec 2019
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- Swedavia's traffic statistics for June 2019
- SAS schedules limited-time Stockholm – Warsaw service in W19