Introduction to Swedavia – Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the heart of Scandinavia. Internationally, the airport is a hub for traffic to and from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea region.
Stockholm’s forward-thinking culture fosters innovation, which in turn produces popular and globally relevant companies; many of which are headquartered in the city.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied...
Qatar Airways Cargo earlier this month introduced various new routing for service to Europe, including new sectors from London to Dublin, Oslo and...
- Singapore Airlines NW20/NS21 Network adjustment as of 14SEP20
- Ethiopian Airlines NW20 European network changes as of 09SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
Latest Updates from Swedavia – Stockholm Arlanda Airport
2 months 24 days ago