Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the heart of Scandinavia. Internationally, the airport is a hub for traffic to and from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea region.
Stockholm’s forward-thinking culture fosters innovation, which in turn produces popular and globally relevant companies; many of which are headquartered in the city.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business...
In September, 3,678,000 passengers flew to or from Swedavia’s ten airports, which is a decrease of 2 per cent compared to the same month last year....
- Qatar Airways extends A350-1000XWB Stockholm service to Jan 2020
- Qatar Airways schedules A350-1000XWB Stockholm service in 4Q19
- SAS schedules final 737-600 flight on 30NOV19
- SAS adds Stockholm – Seville service in 1Q20
- SAS to launch new direct route to Seville from Stockholm Arlanda
- Swedavia's traffic statistics for August 2019
1 month 10 days ago