Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
5 months 26 days ago
6 months 11 days ago
SAS earlier this month announced planned new routes scheduled for winter 2018/19 season from Norway and Sweden, now available for reservation....
- Norwegian April - July 2018 Boeing 787 aircraft changes
- Norwegian expands Bangkok flights in W18
- Iran Air May/June 2018 Europe frequency changes
- SAS schedules Tokyo – Stockholm charter in late-July 2018
- Route rundown: DOH-LGW, KUL-HHQ, PVG-ARN
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 05MAR18