Introduction to Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops Sweden’s national basic infrastructure of airports across Sweden from Kiruna in the north to Malmö in the south. These ten airports form a system that connects Sweden together – and through the main international airports Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Malmö Airport, connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of Swedavia’s business. Swedavia is a world leader in...
More low-cost routes to France from Stockholm Arlanda – Transavia France to expand with new non-stop service to Lyon this winter
5th October update: The French low-cost carrier Transavia France will expand at Stockholm Arlanda and enhance access with another route to...
- Ryanair to invest further at Stockholm Arlanda and add another European route this spring – will launch service to Venice
- Swedavia to open additional terminal at Stockholm Arlanda – increased air traffic and new operations being launched
- Route Analysis: Lyon-Stockholm
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2021
- Ryanair Group to operate nine new routes from Vienna in summer 2022
- Continued investment in Swedish domestic air travel from Ryanair – airline to launch service to Skellefteå from Arlanda in conjunction with winter programme