Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
SAS during the month of March 2019 once again scheduled one-time service to Austin, on board Airbus A330-300 aircraft. Service will operate as...
- Ethiopian adds Eritrea – Scandinavia service from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines NW18 service changes as of 11OCT18
- SAS S19 European network additions
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- SAS grows summer network with six new destinations
- Air France moves additional European points to JOON in S19