Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
Ethiopian Airlines in the first quarter of 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft for Addis Ababa – Stockholm Arlanda – Oslo route,...
- Thai W18 Scandinavia aircraft changes
- SAS schedules one-time Austin service in March 2019
- Ethiopian adds Eritrea – Scandinavia service from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines NW18 service changes as of 11OCT18
- SAS S19 European network additions
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18