Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network.
The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
Leisure services to the Turkish holiday destination of Antalya feature heavily in list of the most-competitive routes in Europe this summer,...
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia adds new Turkish routes from June 2019
- New non-stop service to Luxembourg from Stockholm Arlanda with SAS
- Route rundown: AMS-BLR, CEB-KHH, ARN-LUX
- airBaltic tentatively schedules 737 service until Nov 2019
- SAS resumes 3 destinations in W19
- Norwegian outlines leased aircraft service for Europe in S19
19 days 4 hours ago