Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network.
The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
Norwegian in the first-half of summer 2019 season is leasing various aircraft to support its operation, including Boeing 737-700 from JetTime,...
- Norwegian Air Sweden outlines initial operations from August 2019
- Turkish Airlines further expands Antalya network in S19
- Fly Erbil resumes scheduled service in 1Q19
- SAS extends Stockholm – Reykjavik operations in S19
- Norwegian ends Stockholm – Milan route in late-March 2019
- Turkish Airlines resumes Antalya – Stockholm service from July 2019