Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
2 months 27 days ago
3 months 12 days ago
SAS in summer 2018 season is introducing additional European service from Sweden, previously not reported on Airlineroute . Planned additional...
- Alitalia adds Milan Linate – Stockholm in 3Q18
- airBaltic expands Tallinn network in W18
- Norwegian S18 new short-haul routes as of 22JAN18
- CSA Czech Airlines outlines A321 network in S18
- Ethiopian Airlines NS18 changes as of 08JAN18
- Emirates S18 changes as of 28DEC17