Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
Swedavia – Stockholm Arlanda Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 3 days ago
7 months 24 days ago
Air Europa in summer 2019 season plans to add 3 European routes, currently scheduled on seasonal basis between June and September 2019, on board...
- Norwegian adds Krabi service from Oct 2018
- FlyErbil outlines operations from June 2018
- AtlasGlobal expands KLM codeshare from June 2018
- Norwegian confirms W18 Europe long-haul increases
- SAS Hong Kong service changes from late-Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines plans SAS codeshare expansion from June 2018