Introduction to Swedavia – Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the heart of Scandinavia. Internationally, the airport is a hub for traffic to and from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea region.
Stockholm’s forward-thinking culture fosters innovation, which in turn produces popular and globally relevant companies; many of which are headquartered in the city.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied...
The carrier which pioneered cheap transatlantic flights between Europe and the US will now focus on short-haul routes as part of a plan to exit...
- Route Analysis: Stockholm-Beirut
- Sundair launches Swedish operations with a Stockholm Arlanda direct route to Beirut
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
- TUI to invest in Swedish domestic air travel and launch six new direct routes to ski resort Sälen
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds new European sectors ex-London Heathrow in Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Swedavia – Stockholm Arlanda Airport
1 month 1 day ago
2 months 28 days ago
6 months 17 days ago