Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
Fly Erbil in January 2019 announced scheduled service resumption, with leased Boeing 737 from Ukrainian carrier Jonika. Based on the...
- SAS extends Stockholm – Reykjavik operations in S19
- Norwegian ends Stockholm – Milan route in late-March 2019
- Turkish Airlines resumes Antalya – Stockholm service from July 2019
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- Swedavia pushes sustainability with biofuel trial at five airports
- Thomson Airways schedules new Irish/Swedish markets in S19