Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the heart of Scandinavia. Internationally, the airport is a hub for traffic to and from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea region.
Stockholm’s forward-thinking culture fosters innovation, which in turn produces popular and globally relevant companies; many of which are headquartered in the city.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied...
Air transport creates essential conditions for Sweden’s competitiveness, growth and prosperity. It links the country together and links...
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
- China Eastern converts Stockholm to seasonal service in 1H20
- SAS adds one-time Stockholm – Hannover flight in Sep 2020
- Lufthansa Cargo to establish Swedish headquarters in Office One at Stockholm Arlanda
- Swedavia’s traffic statistics for November 2019
- Norwegian discontinues Copenhagen / Stockholm long-haul routes in S20
1 month 10 days ago