Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
6 days 13 hours ago
20 days 12 hours ago
20 days 15 hours ago
Turkish carrier SunExpress in recent weeks filed planned new routes for summer 2018 season, gradually commencing between May and June 2018....
- S7 Airlines expands European network from St. Petersburg in S18
- SAS outlines Irish unit operation from Dec 2017
- Swedavia signs new seven-year tax-free agreement with Dufry
- More passengers at Swedavia’s airports
- Qatar Airways expands Scandinavia frequencies in W17
- Three SAS direct routes inaugurated at Stockholm Arlanda