Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the heart of Scandinavia. Internationally, the airport is a hub for traffic to and from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea region.
Stockholm’s forward-thinking culture fosters innovation, which in turn produces popular and globally relevant companies; many of which are headquartered in the city.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied...
SAS from May 2020 is adding regular operation on Stockholm Arlanda – Warsaw route, announced by the airline last week. The Star Alliance...
- Swedavia launches electric aviation strategy – Åre Östersund ready for first electric aircraft in autumn 2020
- Swedavia’s traffic statistics for January 2020
- ANA S20 International service changes as of 10FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines increases Scandinavia flights from late-June 2020
- Swedavia expands its hotel offering at Stockholm Arlanda – one of the largest airport hotels in the Nordic region is opening
- New direct route to Warsaw from Stockholm Arlanda with SAS