Introduction to Swedavia – Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the heart of Scandinavia. Internationally, the airport is a hub for traffic to and from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea region.
Stockholm’s forward-thinking culture fosters innovation, which in turn produces popular and globally relevant companies; many of which are headquartered in the city.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied...
Routes’ latest Europe market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news.
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- airBaltic cuts 50% of flights through October
- easyJet returns to Stockholm Arlanda with new direct route to London Gatwick
- Wings of Lebanon S20 operations as of 30JUN20
- Croatia Airlines removes 3 Northern European routes and leased CRJ1000 in S20
Latest Updates from Swedavia – Stockholm Arlanda Airport
8 days 3 hours ago