Introduction to Swedavia - Malmö Airport
Malmö Airport is located in south Sweden in a region called Skåne.
The growth centre of southern Sweden offers access to 3.9 million regional consumers and is a gateway to Scandinavia. A modern, diverse and pulsating European city – Malmö is a great place to live, work and do business in.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of the business. Swedavia is a...
A third destination is being added to the carrier’s route network, with four routes set to launch.
- Swedavia reaches milestone in its climate work – Swedavia’s own airport operations now fossil-free
- Wizz Air to invest further at Malmö Airport with a new direct route to Albania in time for the summer season
- Wizz Air expands Tirana base
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Stockholm Bromma ‘no longer commercially viable,’ Swedavia says
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Malmö Airport
22 days 9 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
10 months 20 days ago
1 year 6 months ago