Introduction to Swedavia - Malmö Airport
Malmö Airport is located in south Sweden in a region called Skåne.
The growth centre of southern Sweden offers access to 3.9 million regional consumers and is a gateway to Scandinavia. A modern, diverse and pulsating European city – Malmö is a great place to live, work and do business in.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of the business. Swedavia is a...
As the world now slowly opens up, we see that more and more people want to travel again, and there is strong demand from passengers and airlines...
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Eurowings to invest further in Sweden and launch operations at Malmö Airport with a new direct route to the Balkans this summer
- Ryanair and Wizz Air continue to expand at Malmö Airport and add two more direct routes
- Ryanair continues to expand in Sweden with a new base and some 20 new routes at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Wizz expands with new Bosnian destination
- Swedavia reaches milestone in its climate work – Swedavia’s own airport operations now fossil-free
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Malmö Airport
3 months 26 days ago
5 months 6 days ago