Malmö Airport is located in south Sweden in a region called Skåne. Malmö is the biggest city in Skåne - a small province in southern Sweden but yet a big holiday paradise in Scandinavia. Malmö and Skåne is the perfect destination for a wonderful, beautiful and relaxing yet eventful travel experience. Malmö is an exciting city with the focus on cultural offerings and innovative architecture. Skåne is framed by four seas and miles of sandy beaches...
- Number of Terminals: One passenger, two cargo
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2800m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2015: 2.2 million passengers
3 months 21 days ago
4 months 5 days ago
1 year 19 days ago
SAS in summer 2018 season is introducing additional European service from Sweden, previously not reported on Airlineroute . Planned additional...
- BRA adds Malmo – Helsinki from April 2018
- Iran Air adjusts planned Malmo service in S18
- Iran Air files network expansion in S18
- Premiere for Ryanair to Kraków from Malmö Airport and Göteborg Landvetter
- Three new routes from Malmö Airport to the Mediterranean
- Iraqi Airways Manchester service changes from Oct 2017