Malmö Airport is located in south Sweden in a region called Skåne. Malmö is the biggest city in Skåne - a small province in southern Sweden but yet a big holiday paradise in Scandinavia. Malmö and Skåne is the perfect destination for a wonderful, beautiful and relaxing yet eventful travel experience. Malmö is an exciting city with the focus on cultural offerings and innovative architecture. Skåne is framed by four seas and miles of sandy beaches...
- Number of Terminals: One passenger, two cargo
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2800m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2015: 2.2 million passengers
8 months 22 days ago
9 months 6 days ago
1 year 5 months ago
Wizz Air in recent weeks made further adjustment on its planned Vienna base operation, including minor frequency adjustment in summer 2018, as...
- Iran Air revises Budapest / Malmo launch in S18
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Swedavia seeks to build on record-breaking year
- SAS schedules additional European routes from Sweden in S18
- BRA adds Malmo – Helsinki from April 2018
- Iran Air adjusts planned Malmo service in S18