Introduction to Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Göteborg LandvetterAirport is west Sweden's international airport and Sweden's second largest airport. By virtue of our location in the heart of the region, we have an important role in its future.
Gothenburg – one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe and a strategic hub for logistics and transport in Scandinavia.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the...
Vueling to expand at Stockholm Arlanda and Göteborg Landvetter – will launch two new direct routes from Sweden to Paris
1st October update: The Spanish low cost carrier Vueling is adding to its range of services available between Sweden and France and will...
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- easyJet to expand in Sweden and invest further at Göteborg Landvetter - launching new direct route to Mallorca this summer
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- BRA to add Danish routes
- New test center for Covid-19 PCR and antibody tests at Landvetter
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Goteborg Landvetter Airport
4 months 12 days ago