Introduction to Almaty International Airport
TAV Airports took over operations in Almaty, the economic capital and the busiest airport of Kazakhstan in April 2021. TAV is now 85% beneficial owner of Almaty Airport and associated fuel and catering businesses, and Kazakhstan Infrastructure Fund, managed by VPE Capital and backed by Kazyna Capital Management, holds the remaining 15% stake. Almaty is the first airport in TAV’s portfolio where the company owns the airport instead of a time limited concession. Kazakhstan’s main aviation gateway and the flag carrier Air Astana’s base, Almaty Airport is an important junction on...
Routes to New Delhi and Dushanbe are being launched by Air Astana’s LCC subsidiary FlyArystan.
- Batik Air Malaysia, AirAsia X Cleared To Launch Central Asia Routes
- Air Astana Confirms Tel Aviv Launch
- IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
- China Southern Schedules Six International Route Launches
- Route Analysis: Jeddah-Marseille
- Connectivity Scheme Fuels Flynas’ International Growth
Almaty International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Almaty International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper