Introduction to Almaty International Airport
TAV Airports took over operations in Almaty, the economic capital and the busiest airport of Kazakhstan in April 2021. TAV is now 85% beneficial owner of Almaty Airport and associated fuel and catering businesses, and Kazakhstan Infrastructure Fund, managed by VPE Capital and backed by Kazyna Capital Management, holds the remaining 15% stake. Almaty is the first airport in TAV’s portfolio where the company owns the airport instead of a time limited concession. Kazakhstan’s main aviation gateway and the flag carrier Air Astana’s base, Almaty Airport is an important junction on...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
- Route Analysis: Almaty-Colombo
- Interview: Air Astana Chief Outlines Kazakhstan’s Domestic Scene
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more