Introduction to Albany International Airport
As the major air center for the Capital Region, Northeastern New York, Western New England, and Southern Vermont, Albany International Airport is one of the top economic development generators in Upstate New York. Our modern airport includes recent improvement to the terminal and a new parking garage. Albany International Airport is the smart airport of tomorrow, leading our industry with innovative practices and procedures to ensure an easy, safe, and clean travel experience for all.
DEN in 2022 opened 16 new gates for the Dallas Love Field-based airline.
- Times Union: Albany airport hits post-pandemic passenger record
- Times Union: Airlines at Albany Airport to launch flights to Raleigh, Denver, Myrtle Beach
- Times Union: Delta's Albany-LaGuardia daily flights to start in January
- Albany Business Review: Albany airport in line for $28 million for improvements as part of federal infrastructure bill
- Frontier reveals 15 new routes, plots Miami expansion
- Times Union: Frontier will offer direct flights from Albany to Miami