Introduction to Swedavia Airports
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops Sweden’s national basic infrastructure of airports across Sweden from Kiruna in the north to Malmö in the south. These ten airports form a system that connects Sweden together – and through the main international airports Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Malmö Airport, connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of Swedavia’s business. Swedavia is a world leader in...
An initial three routes will be served by the LCC from Stockholm Arlanda.
- Norwegian returning to Sweden and Stockholm Arlanda with three direct routes
- Swedavia reaches milestone in its climate work – Swedavia’s own airport operations now fossil-free
- Transavia France to set up operations in Sweden with new direct route to Montpellier from Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- Route Analysis: Copenhagen-Larnaca
Latest Updates from Swedavia Airports
15 days 17 hours ago
23 days 13 hours ago
1 month 5 days ago