About The Airport
Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network.
The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3.300 Meter
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 26.3
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 172.000 Tonnes
- Ownership: Swedavia
- Operational Opening Hours: 24H
- Total Catchment Population: 3,8 million
- Urban Population: 2,1 million