Introduction to Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops Sweden’s national basic infrastructure of airports across Sweden from Kiruna in the north to Malmö in the south. These ten airports form a system that connects Sweden together – and through the main international airports Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Malmö Airport, connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of Swedavia’s business. Swedavia is a world leader in...
Continued investment in Swedish domestic air travel from Ryanair – airline to launch service to Skellefteå from Arlanda in conjunction with winter programme
17th September 2021: The Irish low-cost carrier Ryanair continues to see further opportunities in the Swedish market and is expanding its...
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Further low-cost expansion at Stockholm Arlanda – Eurowings to make major investment, set up new base and add twenty new European routes
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- Finnair expands accessibility to the US from Stockholm Arlanda – adds new connections to Los Angeles and New York
- Finnair plans new Los Angeles and New York routes as demand picks up
- Ryanair reveals 14 new routes from London airports