Introduction to Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops Sweden’s national basic infrastructure of airports across Sweden from Kiruna in the north to Malmö in the south. These ten airports form a system that connects Sweden together – and through the main international airports Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Malmö Airport, connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of Swedavia’s business. Swedavia is a world leader in...
Ryanair continues to expand in Sweden with a new base and some 20 new routes at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Ryanair will start flying to Stockholm Arlanda Airport during the winter season 2021 when it will open a base. Initially, this will involve two...
- Norwegian resumes Arlanda flights after five-month hiatus
- Norwegian returning to Sweden and Stockholm Arlanda with three direct routes
- Swedavia reaches milestone in its climate work – Swedavia’s own airport operations now fossil-free
- Transavia France to set up operations in Sweden with new direct route to Montpellier from Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda
20 hours 35 minutes ago
1 month 21 minutes ago
1 month 7 days ago