About The Airport
Malmö Airport is located in south Sweden in a region called Skåne.
The growth centre of southern Sweden offers access to 3.9 million regional consumers and is a gateway to Scandinavia. A modern, diverse and pulsating European city – Malmö is a great place to live, work and do business in.
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops ten airports across Sweden. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of the business. Swedavia is a world leader in developing airports with the least possible environmental impact
Facts and Figures
- Number of Serving Airlines: 24
- Number of Direct Destinations: 40
- Number of Terminals: One passenger, two cargo
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2800m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2.1 million passengers
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 24,000
- Operational Opening Hours: 24H
- Urban Population: 695,000