Introduction to Albrecht Dürer Airport Nürnberg
Nuremberg is the perfect place to create profitable growth for your business!
Beware of the shark tank and red oceans at big airports and profit from your Blue Ocean opportunities:
- Promising market evidence for a fast and strong recovery.
- Attractive market opportunities (key un- and underserved routes, such as LHR, NYC and MAD).
- Low level of direct airline competition = Blue Ocean
- Blue Ocean Bonus - attractive incentives for unserved routes.
- Metropolitan region of approx. 3.5 million inhabitants (4.2 million within a 90-minute driving distance).
In 2020, especially during the last winter months in the middle of the pandemic, NUE airport has noticed that destinations that have a high share...
- Challenging year leads to new airline structure at NUE
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Brno
- NUE Airport counts roughly 917.000 passengers in 2020 – and is looking ahead to summer 2021
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes
- Growing hotel capacity in 2021 will lower accommodation rates in Nuremberg – a great opportunity for further incoming demand
- Routes Reconnected Q&A: Nuremberg's redefined strategy
Latest Updates from Albrecht Dürer Airport Nürnberg
1 day 7 hours ago
5 days 5 hours ago
Albrecht Dürer Airport Nürnberg:
has updated their profile
5 days 11 hours ago
9 days 7 hours ago