Nuremberg is the perfect place to create profitable growth for your business ! Hence, beware of the shark tank and profit from the blue ocean chances: attractive market opportunities (key underserved routes) low level of airline competition Top region in Europe (in the Top 20 of the most important economic regions in Europe and) purchasing power highly above the German and European average Center of a metropolitan region with a...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair (22%), Eurowings (18%), Germania (11%), Lufthansa (9%), SunExpress (5%)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 68
- Number of Terminals: 2
Aegean Airlines in recent weeks filed additional international service changes to its planned summer 2019 season, effective 31MAR19. Latest...
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19
- Setting records in 2018: Nuremberg Airport breaks the 4.4 million passenger mark for the first time ever
- What does it take to win a Routes Marketing Award? Part 2: The submission stage
- Germania S19 new routes as of 04OCT18
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
- Eurowings adds Nuremberg – Split service from April 2019
1 month 13 days ago
9 months 15 days ago