Nuremberg is the perfect place to create profitable growth for your business ! Hence, beware of the shark tank and profit from the blue ocean chances: attractive market opportunities (key underserved routes) low level of airline competition Top region in Europe (in the Top 20 of the most important economic regions in Europe and) purchasing power highly above the German and European average Center of a metropolitan region with a...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair (22%), Eurowings (18%), Germania (11%), Lufthansa (9%), SunExpress (5%)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 68
- Number of Terminals: 2
Albrecht Dürer Airport Nürnberg:
has updated their profile
15 days 8 hours ago
1 month 21 days ago
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards.
- Thank you for nominating us AGAIN!
- Eurowings adds new Canaries routes in W18
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Ryanair further expands Palma Mallorca service in S18
- Ryanair announces flights from Palma to Nuremberg - but is the blue ocean really beginning to turn red?
- 2018: A Year of Blue Ocean Opportunities!