We are the main airport in Southern Transylvania, the gateway for a key catchment area of over 2.6 million people in a nearby radius. Ideally located in the heart of Romania, in a dynamic and prosperous region of Transylvania, Sibiu International Airport is well on track to become the second most successful airport in region, in terms of passenger growth, service quality and operational efficiency.
Sibiu Airport ensure easy access to both Sibiu citizens and major international companies employees, being located at just 10 min. drive from Sibiu city center and 5 min. drive from the main...
Wizz Air in the first half of winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service on various routes, including Edinburgh, Kutaisi, Lviv, Odessa and...
- Sibiu International Airport, in top airports in Europe
- TAROM ends Stuttgart service in late-Feb 2019
- Beautiful results in 2018 for Sibiu International Airport
- The schedule of flights during the winter season 2018-2019 at Sibiu International Airport
- Sibiu Airport saw an increase of 64% in passenger traffic in August 2018
- TAROM schedules new routes in July 2018