Introduction to Newcastle Airport
Newcastle International Airport (NCL) - The airport for the North East of England
Newcastle International Airport is the airport in the North East of England. We are the second largest airport in the North of England serving 5.4 million passengers with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations.
- Scheduled: Emirates, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
- Low Cost: Jet2, easyJet, Ryanair & Flybe.
- Charter: TUI, Thomas Cook, Balkan Holidays, Super Break, Hotelplan,...
The first of the services will commence on March 16.
- Eastern Airways schedules new domestic UK routes from mid-March 2020
- Loganair March - July 2020 Network additions
- Jet2.com adds limited-time Berlin Brandenburg service in 4Q20
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Jet2.com 4Q20 Newark operation changes as of 14JAN20
- TUI Airways adds Newcastle – Agadir service from May 2020