Newcastle International Airport (NCL) - The airport for the North East of England
Newcastle International Airport is the airport in the North East of England. We are the second largest airport in the North of England serving 5.4 million passengers with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations.
- Scheduled: Emirates, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
- Low Cost:
British carrier Jet2.com earlier this month filed additional changes for its winter 2019/20 season, as the airline expands operational frequencies...
- Loganair expands Newcastle service from April 2020
- Loganair schedules new routes in 1H20
- Lufthansa adds Munich – Newcastle route from Feb 2020
- Loganair expands Aberdeen network from Sep 2019
- British Airways schedules Boeing 747 Domestic UK service in late-August 2019
- TUI UK launches new flight for Summer 2020 from Newcastle Airport