Introduction to Newcastle Airport
Newcastle International Airport (NCL) - The airport for the North East of England
Newcastle International Airport is the airport in the North East of England. We are the second largest airport in the North of England serving 5.4 million passengers with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations.
- Scheduled: Emirates, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
- Low Cost: Jet2, easyJet, Ryanair & Flybe.
- Charter: TUI, Thomas Cook, Balkan Holidays, Super Break, Hotelplan,...
The base becomes the third in the UK to be announced by the ULCC since the onset of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Iberia to focus on same-day services for business travelers
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- easyJet closes 3 UK bases from 01SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- EasyJet to close Newcastle, Southend and Stansted bases