Newcastle International Airport (NCL) - The airport for the North East of England
24 hour operation - CAT III ILS
NCL has 20 airline and tour operator partners delivering 5.4 million passengers (2018) and serving over 80 direct destinations.
- Scheduled: Emirates, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Aer Lingus, Eurowings, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
- Low Cost: Jet2, easyJet, Ryanair & Flybe.
- Charter: TUI, Thomas Cook, Balkan Holidays, Super Break, Hotelplan, Transun, Hurtigruten...
TUI UK, the UK’s largest holiday company has announced Agadir, Morocco as a new destination to for summer 2020 from Newcastle Airport....
- Jet2.com schedules limited 737-300 Newcastle service in Nov 2019
- Air France adds Mainline A318 Newcastle service in S19
- Newcastle Airport launches inbound tourism push
- Celebrations as Air France Mainline arrives at Newcastle
- Newcastle Airport launches new inbound tourism website
- Eastern Airways ends Newcastle – London City link in early-April 2019