Introduction to Newcastle Airport
Newcastle International Airport (NCL)
Newcastle International Airport serves the North East of England, Cumbria, North Yorkshire and South of Scotland. We are the second biggest airport in the North of England serving 5.3 million passengers in 2019 with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations. Over 775,000 passengers connect to destinations throughout the world via our scheduled hub airline services.
- Scheduled: British Airways, KLM, Emirates, Air France, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Emirates Resumes Flying To London Gatwick; Serves UK With 84 Weekly Flights
- Emirates to resume London Gatwick flights, increases A380 service
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Emirates to resume DXB-NCL in October
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more