Newcastle International Airport (NCL) - The airport for the North East of England 24 hour operation - CAT III ILS NCL has 20 airline and tour operator partners delivering 5.4 million passengers (2018) and serving over 80 direct destinations. Airlines: Scheduled: Emirates, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Aer Lingus, Eurowings, flybmi & Eastern Airways. Low Cost: Jet2, easyJet, Ryanair &...
Loganair on Sunday (17FEB19) announced it’ll assume 5 routes from Aberdeen and Newcastle, previously operated by bmiRegional. Reservation...
- London City Route launched from Newcastle Airport
- Thomson Airways S19 737 MAX 8 operations as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- flyBe adds London City – Newcastle from Jan 2019
- Jet2.com schedules A330 Newark service in 4Q19
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018