Newcastle International Airport (NCL) - The airport for the North East of England
Newcastle International Airport is the airport in the North East of England. We are the second largest airport in the North of England serving 5.4 million passengers with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations.
- Scheduled: Emirates, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
- Low Cost:
Lufthansa from February 2020 plans to offer Munich – Newcastle service, where the airline schedules 1 daily flight. This route will be...
- Loganair expands Aberdeen network from Sep 2019
- British Airways schedules Boeing 747 Domestic UK service in late-August 2019
- TUI UK launches new flight for Summer 2020 from Newcastle Airport
- Jet2.com schedules limited 737-300 Newcastle service in Nov 2019
- Air France adds Mainline A318 Newcastle service in S19
- Newcastle Airport launches inbound tourism push