Introduction to Newcastle Airport
Newcastle International Airport (NCL) - The airport for the North East of England
Newcastle International Airport is the airport in the North East of England. We are the second largest airport in the North of England serving 5.4 million passengers with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations.
- Scheduled: Emirates, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
- Low Cost: Jet2, easyJet, Ryanair & Flybe.
- Charter: TUI, Thomas Cook, Balkan Holidays, Super Break, Hotelplan,...
After a deal was agreed that could pave the way for Flybe to restart operations, Routes looks at what became of the carrier’s UK network since its...
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- easyJet closes 3 UK bases from 01SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- EasyJet to close Newcastle, Southend and Stansted bases
- Loganair adds Newcastle – Exeter service from Sep 2020
- KLM to resume UK network