The airport for North East England 4.6 million passengers in 2015 - 24 hours operation - CAT III ILS Scheduled airlines including Emirates, United Airlines, Air France, KLM, British Airways, Eurowings, SAS, easyjet, jet2.com, flybe, Vueling Airlines, Aer Lingus Regional. 2.5m population within one hour drive time, 6m within two hours. Metro rail connection to National Rail network. The North East of England has an export led economy with significant representation from oil...
flyBe from January 2019 is adding London City – Newcastle service, opened for reservation since last week. From 07JAN19, the airline will...
- Jet2.com schedules A330 Newark service in 4Q19
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Eastern Airways adds Newcastle – Belfast service from Sep 2017
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 30MAY17