The route development forum for Asia
Chiang Mai, Thailand
• 14 - 16 February 2023
Face-to-face meetings form the core of all Routes events, presenting airlines, airports and tourism authorities with an unrivalled platform to negotiate business opportunities.
Over 1,500 meetings took place at Routes Asia 2022. The 2023 edition of the event will see decision-makers from the region's airlines, airports and destinations come together to discuss new and existing air services across Asia Pacific. With more than 35 available meeting slots, the event will deliver an efficient platform for the route development community to rebuild regional air connectivity.
How to request pre-scheduled meetings at Routes Asia
Register for Routes Asia 2023
If you are an airport or destination, selection the meetings package option when you register for Routes Asia. Once your registration has been processed, you will be contacted by our dedicated registration team with your Personal Registration Code (PRC).
Scheduling opens: 3 January 2023
To access the meeting request site, log in to Routesonline and navigate to the home page. Enter your PRC where it says "Request your face-to-face meetings".
Request your face-to-face meetings
You will be able to amend your meeting requests at any time up until scheduling closes.
Scheduling closes: 8 February 2023
Scheduling will close and we will create your final diary ahead of Routes Asia.
On-site Meeting System opens: 9 February
You'll be able to access our On-site Meeting System via the Routes app and request any meetings not already secured.
Scheduling support on-site
If you would require any additional support regarding your meetings on-site, please visit the Information Zone.
Due to ongoing government-imposed travel restrictions, Chinese carriers will be taking virtual meetings with Routes Asia delegates who will be attending the event in Chiang Mai. Meetings delegates will be able to request an additional four virtual meetings with Chinese carriers, increasing their meeting allocation by up to 50%.
Chinese airlines that will be participating in virtual meetings with in-person delegates
View the full list of attending carriers
How to use the On-site Meeting System
The On-site Meeting System will be available to all delegates on 9 February. Providing real-time updates and around clock functionality, the On-site Meeting System ensures you can pack even more into your diary at Routes Asia.
- Log in at routesonline.com via the Routes app or at one of the dedicated On-site Meeting Stations around the event, indicated on the event floorplan.
- All you will need is your Personal Registration Code (PRC) and your surname as it appears on your delegate badge.
Request your meetings
- Select the delegates from your own company.
- Choose the location where you would like the meeting to take place (B).
- Select the company that you wish to meet and the meeting slots in which you are available.
- Press the ‘Request Meeting’ button (C). You will receive a notification as soon as you receive a reply.
Reply to requests
- To reply to a meeting request, use the ‘Requests In’ tab (D) to view your notifications.
- Click on the relevant request, review and click Accept,
Decline, or Reply (E) to suggest alternative times, location etc.
- Once you have accepted the meeting, your diary will be automatically updated
For further information about scheduling your face-to-face meetings, please contact our scheduling team.