Testing facilities will be available in Chiang Mai to delegates requiring a Covid-19 test.
Covid-19 PCR testing will be available during Routes Asia at the event venue, the Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre, on 14-16 February. Please see full details below:
- Testing will take place on 14-16 February from 09:00-17:00. Delegates must book their test time at the testing facility.
- Tests will cost THB 3,200 per person. Payments must be in cash.
- Passport or a photocopy of your passport is required on the day of test.
- Test results will be sent to your email address within 24 hours.
- Delegates will be able to obtain a fit to fly certificate following a negative test result.