3rd airport in Italy for total passengers in 2015 after Rome FCO and Malpensa MXP. 3rd airport in Italy for total freight. Approaching 2nd position. Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region. Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza...
AIR SUD @ BGY
- AIR SUD OPENS BERGAMO-STUTTGART FLIGHT BOOKING
- POBEDA OPENS CONNECTION BETWEEN BERGAMO AND MOSCOW from 20th DECEMBER 2015
- Air Sud introduces flights from Bergamo to Reggio Calabria and Stuttgart
- Discover the New Milan/Bergamo Airport!
- New flights to Donetsk
- Orio al Serio - Hong Kong