Welcome to the airports for Germany's capital region with 32.9 million passenger in 2016. Operating the two airports of Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg Airport handles Germany´s third largest airport location with around 32.9 million passengers anually: Schönefeld-Airport to the south-east of the city and Tegel Airport to the north-west of the city-centre. In order to create the capacities required for the future, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is currently...
- List of Top 5 airlines: airberlin, Lufthansa, easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 88
- Number of Direct Destinations: 174
- Number of Terminals: 1
7 days 9 hours ago
7 days 10 hours ago
Eurowings during the month of December 2017 plans to operate limited-time service on Berlin Tegel – Birmingham route, operated by...
- Berlin’s economy benefits from tourism like never before
- Berlin remains top destination for meetings in first half of 2017
- Qatar Airways Sep/Oct 2017 service changes as of 06AUG17
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Germany scheduled flights in W17
- Positive first half-year result for Berlin airports:
- Germania expands Egypt service in W17