Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
7 days 11 hours ago
22 days 15 hours ago
1 month 5 days ago
Iran Air in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand operational frequencies to selected European market, operated by Airbus A330 aircraft. Planned...
- Norwegian celebrates a decade today at Stockholm Arlanda
- Icelandair outlines 737MAX 8 routes in S18
- Reach more ski resorts with non-stop service to Turin from Stockholm Arlanda
- Cash injection to keep NextJet in the air
- Norwegian outlines Boeing 737MAX routes from Stockholm in W17
- Air India´s direct route to Delhi from Stockholm Arlanda is now inaugurated