- The Second biggest airport in Turkey
- The major portal to the captivating Turish Riviera
- 25 million passengers in 2012
- Antalya Airport is linked with direct flights to more than 273 destinations in 59 Countries by 173 Airlines
- Catchment area of 6,5 million people within 120 minutes.
- Antalya Airport was awarded ACI best airports in Europe in category of 10-25 million passenger.(2011)
- Green Airport certification by Turkish Civil Aviation Authority
- Barrier-Free Airport
- Airport Carbon...
Turkish carrier Pegasus this week is adding Antalya – Billund service, scheduled as 1 weekly flight. From 04JUL19, Airbus A320 aircraft to...
- Onur Air expands Iraq network in S19
- AtlasGlobal adds new Romania routes in S19
- Edelweiss schedules A340 Antalya service in Sep/Oct 2019
- TUIfly Belgium adds Liege – Antalya/Izmir routing from June 2019
- Nordwind Airlines adds Makhachkala – Antalya service from June 2019
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia adds Harstad-Narvik – Antalya charters from June 2019