- The Second biggest airport in Turkey
- The major portal to the captivating Turish Riviera
- 25 million passengers in 2012
- Antalya Airport is linked with direct flights to more than 273 destinations in 59 Countries by 173 Airlines
- Catchment area of 6,5 million people within 120 minutes.
- Antalya Airport was awarded ACI best airports in Europe in category of 10-25 million passenger.(2011)
- Green Airport certification by Turkish Civil Aviation Authority
- Barrier-Free Airport
- Airport Carbon...
British carrier Jet2.com earlier this month filed additional changes for its winter 2019/20 season, as the airline expands operational frequencies...
- SCAT plans Nur-Sultan – Antalya route in W19
- Corendon Airlines adds Sweden – Antalya routes from Sep/Oct 2019
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 13SEP19
- Pegasus adds weekly Antalya – Billund service from July 2019
- Onur Air expands Iraq network in S19
- AtlasGlobal adds new Romania routes in S19