Introduction to Fraport Bulgaria - Varna & Burgas Airports
Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD is the German-Bulgarian concessionaire of Burgas Airport and Varna Airport, 60% owned by the global airport operator Fraport AG and 40% held by Airport Services Bulgaria.
Since 2006, the company manages and develops both Black Sea airports under a 35-year concession granted by the Bulgarian State. Fraport Twin Star has invested so far more than BGN 320 million private funds in the expansion and modernization of the infrastructure and the technical equipment as well as in the training and qualification of staff, which led to a higher level of safety...
Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines will also serve the Bulgarian capital during the summer season.
- Varna and Burgas Welcomed More Passengers and Flights in 2017
- The Grandest Grand Opening of Wizz Air's New Base Happens at Varna Airport
- Fraport Twin Star won the prize of the German Economy in Bulgaria
- 2016: 10 years successful concession and a record number of passengers at the sea airports managed by Fraport Twin Star Airport Management
- Fraport Twin Star Celebrates 10th Anniversary of the Varna and Burgas Airport Concession
- Large-scale Infrastructure Project Started at Burgas Airport