Introduction to Lithuanian Airports
Lithuanian Airports is a state enterprise which unites and manages Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga airports, develops the activities of the three airports in a coordinated manner, offers a wide range of services, as well as high standards of the quality of service rendered to passengers and partners.
In 2019, Lithuanian Airports served 6.5 million passengers and 62 thousand flights. Based on data of the Airports Council International (ACI Europe), Lithuanian Airports contribute to the GDP of Lithuania by 2.5 percent.
Lithuanian Airports statistics
To find out more about Lithuanian...
Statistics of Lithuanian Airports: the third quarter of this year continued to demonstrate growth in aviation volumes
In the third quarter of this year, the aviation indicators of Lithuanian Airports continued to improve, and in September alone the company handled...
- Video: Vilnius Airport Updates On Expansion And Network Growth Plans
- Lithuanian Airports results for the first quarter of 2023: Lithuanian airports return to pre-pandemic levels, Kaunas and Palanga improve records
- Preparing for big changes at Kaunas Airport: upcoming expansion projects
- A closer look at the new departure’s terminal at Vilnius Airport
- Lithuanian airports’ aviation traffic results for 2021: the period of rapid recovery
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)