Lithuanian Airports is a state enterprise which unites and manages Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga airports, develops the activities of the three airports in a coordinated manner, offers a wide range of services, as well as high standards of the quality of service rendered to passengers and partners.
The airport network provides an opportunity to diversify activities and priorities of each one of them as well as to supplement Lithuanian transport system in a co-ordinated manner.
During 2018, Lithuanian...
The long-awaited new destination to London’s financial centre is launched at the capital’s air gates. The first aircraft of the airline LOT Polish...
- The start of the year for Lithuanian Airports: more than 1 million passengers served
- Ryanair builds in the Baltics with new Vilnius base
- Lithuanian Airports Report 11% rise in Performance
- airBaltic and Wizz Air Fill Vilnius Void Following Air Lituanica Closure
- Lithuania: A Market Snapshot