Introduction to Lithuanian Airports
Lithuanian Airports is a state enterprise which unites and manages Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga airports, develops the activities of the three airports in a coordinated manner, offers a wide range of services, as well as high standards of the quality of service rendered to passengers and partners.
In 2019, Lithuanian Airports served 6.5 million passengers and 62 thousand flights. Based on data of the Airports Council International (ACI Europe), Lithuanian Airports contribute to the GDP of Lithuania by 2.5 percent.
Lithuanian Airports statistics
To find out more about Lithuanian...
In 2021, Lithuanian airports handled almost 2.5 million passengers, 37% more than in 2020, when they handled just over 1.8 million. According to...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Lithuanian Airports celebrate launch of new routes for winter travel season
- Passenger numbers at Lithuanian Airports more than doubled: autumn predictions - favourable
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- Interview: Vilnius looks ahead to a time after quarantines
- Flights to London’s Finance Centre Launched from Vilnius Airport