Three Lithuanian airports – Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga – were merged in 2014 and have been since operating as one state enterprise. The airport network provides an opportunity to diversify activities and priorities of each one of them as well as to supplement Lithuanian transport system in a co-ordinated manner.
Three air gates in Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga belong to the network of Lithuanian Airports. In 2017, they served 5.2 million passengers and 55 thousand flights. During the summer season,...
The long-awaited new destination to London’s financial centre is launched at the capital’s air gates. The first aircraft of the airline LOT Polish...
- The start of the year for Lithuanian Airports: more than 1 million passengers served
- Lithuanian Airports: the Number of Passengers Has Surged to Record Levels in 2016
- Ryanair builds in the Baltics with new Vilnius base
- Lithuanian Airports Report 11% rise in Performance
- airBaltic and Wizz Air Fill Vilnius Void Following Air Lituanica Closure
- Lithuania: A Market Snapshot