Introduction to Lithuanian Airports
Lithuanian Airports is a state enterprise which unites and manages Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga airports, develops the activities of the three airports in a coordinated manner, offers a wide range of services, as well as high standards of the quality of service rendered to passengers and partners.
In 2019, Lithuanian Airports served 6.5 million passengers and 62 thousand flights. Based on data of the Airports Council International (ACI Europe), Lithuanian Airports contribute to the GDP of Lithuania by 2.5 percent.
Lithuanian Airports statistics
To find out more about Lithuanian...
Organisations Within Lithuanian Airports
The three Lithuanian airports handled 867,000 passengers in the three months of this summer, more than doubling the passenger traffic and...
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- Interview: Vilnius looks ahead to a time after quarantines
- Flights to London’s Finance Centre Launched from Vilnius Airport
- The start of the year for Lithuanian Airports: more than 1 million passengers served
- Ryanair builds in the Baltics with new Vilnius base
- Lithuanian Airports Report 11% rise in Performance