Introduction to Vilnius Airport
Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
The airport is located on a plateau in the south of Vilnius. It is only 7 km or 15 minutes drive by car from the...
A third aircraft will be based in Lithuania’s capital, while Wizz’s Abu Dhabi-based offshoot is starting flights to Bahrain.
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- AirBaltic’s summer season shaping up
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- Lufthansa and airBaltic begin codeshare relationship
- airBaltic adds Vilnius – Kyiv service from late-Oct 2020