Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
The airport is located on a plateau in the south of Vilnius. It is only 7 km or 15 minutes drive by car from the...
Belavia in winter 2019/20 season is expanding operational frequencies on various routes, based on comparison to winter 2018/19 season. Planned...
- Corendon Airlines Europe expands Hurghada network in W19
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- airBaltic expands A220 Vilnius network in W19
- airBaltic expands A220 Vilnius service from late-Oct 2019
- Kaunas and Palanga Airports join the international environmental protection programme – Vilnius enters the second stage
- Travel Service Polska adds Vilnius – Corfu in S19