Introduction to Vilnius Airport
Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
The airport is located on a plateau in the south of Vilnius. It is only 7 km or 15 minutes drive by car from the...
On Wednesday, March 30th, 2022, Switzerland’s largest air carrier SWISS have launched direct regular flights between Vilnius and Zurich. Flights...
- SunExpress Schedules New Summer Routes
- Vilnius Airport completes largest infrastructure reconstruction project in Lithuania’s history
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Wizz expands from Vilnius, plans Abu Dhabi-Bahrain route
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- AirBaltic’s summer season shaping up