Introduction to Vilnius Airport
Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
The airport is located on a plateau in the south of Vilnius. It is only 7 km or 15 minutes drive by car from the...
Flights between Vilnius and London City will continue despite the current PSO contract for the route coming to an end.
- Video: Vilnius Airport Updates On Expansion And Network Growth Plans
- New German Leisure Carrier Marabu To Launch In 2023
- Austrian Airlines Plans Robust 2023 Summer Schedule From Vienna
- Wizz Air Transfers Doncaster Sheffield Routes To Leeds Bradford
- Vilnius Airport welcomes its newest carrier as SWISS launches flights to Zurich
- SunExpress Schedules New Summer Routes