Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014. The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights...
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- Wizz Air adds Marrakech routes from late-Oct 2018
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Ryanair modifies Chania network in late-May 2018
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Germania Flug removes Zurich – Vilnius W18 schedule listing
- Germania Flug adds Vilnius route from Nov 2018