Introduction to Vilnius Airport
Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
The airport is located on a plateau in the south of Vilnius. It is only 7 km or 15 minutes drive by car from the...
With COVID-19 travel restrictions easing in parts of the world, airlines are gradually rebuilding their networks. Routes analyzes some of the...
- Interview: Vilnius looks ahead to a time after quarantines
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20
- airBaltic resumes Vilnius – Oslo service from late-May 2020
- Wizz Air expands St. Petersburg network in S20
- Wizz Air adds Yerevan service from late-March 2020