Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
airBaltic in winter 2019/20 season will be adding Airbus A220-300 aircraft on various routes from Vilnius, effective from 27OCT19. These routes...
- Kaunas and Palanga Airports join the international environmental protection programme – Vilnius enters the second stage
- Travel Service Polska adds Vilnius – Corfu in S19
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Vilnius – London City launch in May 2019
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Georgian Airways adds new routes in S19