Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014. The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights...
Georgian Airways in summer 2019 season plans to offer 2 additional routes from Tbilisi, including service to Ufa and Vilnius, on board Embraer...
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18
- Wizz Air adds Marrakech routes from late-Oct 2018
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Ryanair modifies Chania network in late-May 2018
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18