Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014. The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights...
Germania Flug recently removed schedule listing for Zurich – Vilnius route, originally filed in winter 2018/19 season. The airline in...
- Germania Flug adds Vilnius route from Nov 2018
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S18
- SCAT adds Vilnius service from May 2018
- ANA expands European codeshare routes in W17
- Wizz Air plans Athens launch in 1Q18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018