Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
Wizz Air in the first half of winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service on various routes, including Edinburgh, Kutaisi, Lviv, Odessa and...
- airBaltic expands A220 Vilnius network in W19
- airBaltic expands A220 Vilnius service from late-Oct 2019
- Kaunas and Palanga Airports join the international environmental protection programme – Vilnius enters the second stage
- Travel Service Polska adds Vilnius – Corfu in S19
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Vilnius – London City launch in May 2019