Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
Travel Service Polska this week added new Greek link from Vilnius, with the offering of Vilnius – Corfu route. This route operates from...
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Vilnius – London City launch in May 2019
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Georgian Airways adds new routes in S19
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18