Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014. The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights...
Star Alliance member ANA in winter 2017/18 season is enlarging its European network, thanks to expanded codeshare partnership with Lufthansa. The...
- Wizz Air plans Athens launch in 1Q18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Aegean Airlines outlines new Athens routes in S18
- Wizz Air further expands Gdansk operation from Dec 2017
- Routes Europe 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced
- WizzAir adds Vilnius – Gothenburg operation in S17