Introduction to Vilnius Airport
Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014.
The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights system.
The airport is located on a plateau in the south of Vilnius. It is only 7 km or 15 minutes drive by car from the...
Their new agreement covers routes from Latvia and Lithuania to Munich.
- airBaltic adds Vilnius – Kyiv service from late-Oct 2020
- Ryanair adds Leeds/Bradford – Vilnius from late-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air delays St. Petersburg base launch to Dec 2020
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more