Introduction to Kaunas Airport
Kaunas - LCC, MRO & Cargo - A Crossroads for Logistics Corridors
Kaunas Airport is the second busiest civil airport in Lithuania after Vilnius Airport and the fourth busiest in the Baltic states. The airport is located in the central part of the country, 14 km (8.7 mi) northeast of the Kaunas city centre and 100 km west from the capital Vilnius.
Kaunas Airport is developing aviation-related business development investment project AEROHUB KUN. This project is the implementation of Kaunas Airport development strategy: the airport, having an excellent geographic location, intends to...
The ULCC has blamed a “stupid and illogical” tax imposed by the Hungarian government.
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- In May Kaunas Airport served a record-number of passengers
- Lithuanian Airports Report 11% rise in Performance
- Ryanair Expands into Israel with three new Routes
- Lithuania: A Market Snapshot