Kaunas - LCC, MRO & Cargo - A Crossroads for Logistics Corridors Kaunas Airport is the second busiest civil airport in Lithuania after Vilnius Airport and the fourth busiest in the Baltic states. The airport is located in the central part of the country, 14 km (8.7 mi) northeast of the Kaunas city centre and 100 km west from the capital Vilnius. Kaunas Airport is developing aviation-related business development investment project AEROHUB KUN. This project is the...
Wizz Air this week announced various new routes, scheduled to commence during winter 2018/19 season. Following routes will be served by Wizz Air...
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Kaunas service from May 2018
- WizzAir expands A321 routes in W17
- WizzAir schedules A321 London Luton routes in 3Q17
- Ryanair launches Naples base in S17
- Ukraine International outlines Kaunas operation in Jul/Aug 2017