Kaunas - LCC, MRO & Cargo - A Crossroads for Logistics Corridors
Kaunas Airport is the second busiest civil airport in Lithuania after Vilnius Airport and the fourth busiest in the Baltic states. The airport is located in the central part of the country, 14 km (8.7 mi) northeast of the Kaunas city centre and 100 km west from the capital Vilnius.
Kaunas Airport is developing aviation-related business development investment project AEROHUB KUN. This project is the implementation of Kaunas Airport...
Wizz Air UK (W9) in the last few weeks filed operational schedule and aircraft in the GDS and OAG, for winter 2019/20 season from 27OCT19. The...
- In May Kaunas Airport served a record-number of passengers
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Kaunas service from May 2018
- WizzAir expands A321 routes in W17