Introduction to Kaunas Airport
Kaunas - LCC, MRO & Cargo - A Crossroads for Logistics Corridors
Kaunas Airport is the second busiest civil airport in Lithuania after Vilnius Airport and the fourth busiest in the Baltic states. The airport is located in the central part of the country, 14 km (8.7 mi) northeast of the Kaunas city centre and 100 km west from the capital Vilnius.
Kaunas Airport is developing aviation-related business development investment project AEROHUB KUN. This project is the implementation of Kaunas Airport development strategy: the airport, having an excellent geographic location, intends to...
More than 40 new routes have been added to the carrier’s summer schedule.
- Ryanair expands Zadar service in S20
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- In May Kaunas Airport served a record-number of passengers
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
Latest Updates from Kaunas Airport
1 year 9 months ago