Introduction to Kaunas Airport
Kaunas - LCC, MRO & Cargo - A Crossroads for Logistics Corridors
Kaunas Airport is the second busiest civil airport in Lithuania after Vilnius Airport and the fourth busiest in the Baltic states. The airport is located in the central part of the country, 14 km (8.7 mi) northeast of the Kaunas city centre and 100 km west from the capital Vilnius.
Kaunas Airport is developing aviation-related business development investment project AEROHUB KUN. This project is the implementation of Kaunas Airport development strategy: the airport, having an excellent geographic location, intends to...
Ryanair earlier this month announced service expansion at Zadar , scheduled in summer 2020 season. Based on the airline’s booking system on...
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- In May Kaunas Airport served a record-number of passengers
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18