Palanga Airport is a regional airport located in the west part of Lithuania, near the Baltic Sea. The third largest city, ice-free seaport, Klaipeda is located 35 km south of the airport. The Airport has perfect road links with major cities of the region and neighbor countries.
The catchment area within the range of 80 km is a population of 570 000 people. Length of airport runway is 2280 meters, width – 45 meters. Airport infrastructure allows handling aircrafts of medium and small sizes: Boeing-737,...
Next year, Palanga Airport will make travellers welcome in its renovated premises. It is planned to begin the following reconstruction works at the...
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- Flights from Palanga to Bergen will be launched in Autumn
- Wizz Air commences new route from Palanga to Dortmund in Germany
- airBaltic W19 Palanga service changes
- RusLine S17 European route additions