Palanga Airport is a regional airport located in the west part of Lithuania, near the Baltic Sea. The third largest city, ice-free seaport, Klaipeda is located 35 km south of the airport. The Airport has perfect road links with major cities of the region and neighbor countries. The catchment area within the range of 80 km is a population of 570 000 people. Length of airport runway is 2280 meters, width – 45 meters. Airport infrastructure allows handling aircrafts of medium and small...
Russian carrier RusLine in summer 2017 season plans to open a number of European service, from its main base in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Planned...
- Ryanair expands Scotland service in S17
- Ukraine International Schedules Seasonal Palanga Operation June - Sep 2016
- Ryanair builds in the Baltics with new Vilnius base
- Belavia Adds Palanga Service in S16
- LOT Polish Airlines Adds 3 Eastern European Routes in S16
- WizzAir Adds Palanga – London Service from late-March 2016