Introduction to Palanga Airport
Palanga Airport is a regional airport located in the west part of Lithuania, near the Baltic Sea. The third largest city, ice-free seaport, Klaipeda is located 35 km south of the airport. The Airport has perfect road links with major cities of the region and neighbor countries.
The catchment area within the range of 80 km is a population of 570 000 people. Length of airport runway is 2280 meters, width – 45 meters. Airport infrastructure allows handling aircrafts of medium and small sizes: Boeing-737, A320, Dash Q400, CRJ900, CRJ200, ATR-42, etc.
The flag-carriers of Iceland and Latvia have signed an agreement that opens new markets for both airlines.
- airBaltic cuts 50% of flights through October
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- The renovated Palanga Airport will open in 2020
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19