Brussels is the Capital of Europe; it is both politically and economically at the Heart of the European Union. 2015 has become another record breaking year at Brussels Airport, with the highest passenger numbers registered ever, over 23 million. 88 airlines operate from the 3 non-congested runways, generating more than 220,000 movements p.a. More than 750,000 tonnes of flown and trucked cargo pass through Brussels Airport, making it the 6th largest cargo airport in Europe...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Brussels Airlines, Ryanair, TUI fly, easyJet, Vueling
- Number of Serving Airlines: 67 passenger airlines, 14 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 231
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
2 months 3 days ago
Ryanair earlier this year announced planned service expansion at Marrakech , where the airline plans to launch 9 new routes at the launch of...
- Ethiopian updates planned European changes from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines European network changes from Dec 2018
- TUI Belgium adds Boeing 787 Antalya service in S18
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Drones 'increasingly likely' to be used in terror attacks
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part two