Brussels is the Capital of Europe; it is both politically and economically at the Heart of the European Union. 2015 has become another record breaking year at Brussels Airport, with the highest passenger numbers registered ever, over 23 million. 88 airlines operate from the 3 non-congested runways, generating more than 220,000 movements p.a. More than 750,000 tonnes of flown and trucked cargo pass through Brussels Airport, making it the 6th largest cargo airport in Europe...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, Thomas Cook Airlines, Jet Airways, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 74 passenger airlines, 14 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 231
- Number of Terminals: 1
11 months 14 days ago
EDIT: Additional changes filed as of 0755GMT, as the airline filed additional changes on Monday. Qatar Airways on Monday (19MAR18) filed...
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- brussels airlines S18 new routes update as of 01MAR18
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference
- Air France adds seasonal Calvi – Brussels link in 3Q18
- Hainan Airlines plans Shenzhen – Brussels March 2018 launch