Brussels is the Capital of Europe; it is both politically and economically at the Heart of the European Union. 2015 has become another record breaking year at Brussels Airport, with the highest passenger numbers registered ever, over 23 million. 88 airlines operate from the 3 non-congested runways, generating more than 220,000 movements p.a. More than 750,000 tonnes of flown and trucked cargo pass through Brussels Airport, making it the 6th largest cargo airport in Europe...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, Thomas Cook Airlines, Jet Airways, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 74 passenger airlines, 14 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 231
- Number of Terminals: 1
8 months 7 days ago
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago
Nordica in summer 2018 season plans to expand service at Groningen in The Netherlands, where the airline plans to offer service to Brussels and...
- bmi Regional keeps it niche and to the point
- TUI Airlines Belgium outlines A320 network in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Hong Kong Airlines expands Etihad European codeshares from Dec 2017
- How Brussels recovered to become one of Europe’s most successful airports
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18