Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 13 million passengers in 2017 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2018. BUD has already recorded a 16.5 % increase in passenger traffic in February Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 3.8 %, in 2017. Budapest...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, easyjet, Lufthansa,
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 133
- Number of Terminals: 1
In the first of a two-part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports shortlisted in two categories of the Routes Europe 2019...
- Wizz Air expands Castellon seasonal links in S19
- Wizz Air S19 A321neo operations as of 01MAR19
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- Shanghai Airlines adds Budapest service from June 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network from Sep 2019
1 year 18 hours ago