Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 13 million passengers in 2017 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2018. BUD has already recorded a 16.5 % increase in passenger traffic in February Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 3.8 %, in 2017. Budapest...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, easyjet, Lufthansa,
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 133
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
1 month 23 days ago
9 months 29 days ago
This week: Allegiant Air to open base at Grand Rapids; KLM and Atlantic Airways to codeshare; record year for Budapest; and VINCI to invest in...
- Air Algerie 1Q19 Budapest / Vienna service changes
- Ukraine International / WindRose S19 network adjustment as of 20DEC18
- flydubai schedules new European routes in June 2019
- Jet2.com adds Birmingham – Budapest route from Nov 2019
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Ryanair W18 network additions