Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 13 million passengers in 2017 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2018. BUD has already recorded a 16.5 % increase in passenger traffic in February Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 3.8 %, in 2017. Budapest...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, easyjet, Lufthansa, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 133
- Number of Terminals: 1
27 days 13 hours ago
has updated their profile
1 month 5 days ago
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards.
- Travel Service Hungary schedules new charter routes in S18
- Routes revisited: Budapest five years on
- Budapest declared the ‘Best Airport’ once again
- Budapest Airport, Heinemann Duty Free and Wizz Air collaborate in revolutionary BARTA travel retail concept
- Iran Air revises Budapest / Malmo launch in S18
- Lucky 13 for Budapest Airport