Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 14,9 million passengers in 2018 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2019. Numbers have increased by double digits over the last 4 years with 2018 recording an increase of 13.5%, which is Budapest Airport’s 60th consecutive month of growth....
Wizz Air in the first half of winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service on various routes, including Edinburgh, Kutaisi, Lviv, Odessa and...
- Long-haul growth on the agenda for expanding Budapest
- American Airlines S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11AUG19
- American Airlines to launch first Africa route alongside Eastern Europe and Tel Aviv expansion
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network in S20
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- LOT to add Seoul route from Budapest
3 months 17 days ago