Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving 11.4 million passengers in 2016 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth to potentially beyond 12 million passengers in 2017. BUD has already recorded a 14.4 % increase in passenger traffic in March Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 1.6...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, Lufthansa, KLM, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
LOT Polish Airlines from May 2018 is expanding service to Budapest and Prague, with the introduction of new evening departure from Warsaw,...
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 23DEC17
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S18
- easyJet outlines Berlin Tegel network from Jan 2018
- Aeroflot increases Budapest flights in W17
- Wizz Air plans Athens launch in 1Q18
- Arkia adds Budapest service in 4Q17