Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 14,9 million passengers in 2018 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2019. Numbers have increased by double digits over the last 4 years with 2018 recording an increase of 13.5%, which is Budapest Airport’s 60th consecutive month of growth....
This week: Qatar Airways is to launch a new service to Gaborone in Botswana; Wizz Air is adding a third destination in Russia; and Air Belgium is...
- Wizz Air adds new routes from Budapest in late-Oct 2019
- Belavia W19 Belgrade / Budapest service changes
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in W19
- Direct Shanghai-Budapest flights
- Brand new air jetties to be installed at Budapest Airport
- From Budapest to siestas in Seville
1 month 21 days ago