Introduction to Budapest Airport
Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 16,2 million passengers in 2019 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2020. Numbers have increased by almost 60% since 2015 and 91% since 2013. Last year, our annual growth rate was more than double than the EU average growth, which was 3.2%.
fdfdfIn 2019, 49 airlines served 153 airports in 135 cities and in 49 countries.
Adding 33 routes in 2019, our...
The chief commercial officer is set to leave the Hungarian airport in December.
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- Budapest Airport recognized for green initiative
- Budapest Airport introduces new noise monitoring system and flight tracking application
- Budapest Airport bulletin - October 2020.
- Air Cairo resumes Hurghada – Budapest service from Nov 2020
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
Latest Updates from Budapest Airport
3 months 1 day ago