Introduction to Budapest Airport
Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary. Serving more than 16.2 million passengers in 2019 – an all-time high in the history of the airport. In 2022 passenger number recorded 75% recovery.
- In 2019, 49 airlines served 153 airports in 135 cities and in 49 countries.
- In 2022, 35 airlines served 122 airports in 112 cities, meaning a recovery of 85% of destinations and more than 70% airlines.
Being the most successful airport in Central Eastern Europe in terms of passenger growth, service quality and operational efficiency, BUD has won the Skytrax Award for ‘Best...
Balázs Bogáts, Chief Commercial Officer of Budapest Airport, speaks to Routes about the Hungarian gateway’s latest air service successes.
- Interview: Budapest Airport CEO Kam Jandu
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- New Budapest Airport CEO Kam Jandu Unveils Ambitions
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- Air China Increases European Service
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2022
Budapest Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Budapest Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Budapest Airport
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
10 months 24 days ago