Introduction to Budapest Airport
Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 16,2 million passengers in 2019 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2020. Numbers have increased by almost 60% since 2015 and 91% since 2013. Last year, our annual growth rate was more than double than the EU average growth, which was 3.2%.
fdfdfIn 2019, 49 airlines served 153 airports in 135 cities and in 49 countries.
Adding 33 routes in 2019, our...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Budapest Airport recognized for green initiative
- Budapest Airport introduces new noise monitoring system and flight tracking application
- Budapest Airport bulletin - October 2020.
- Air Cairo resumes Hurghada – Budapest service from Nov 2020
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz cuts capacity after Hungary border closure
Latest Updates from Budapest Airport
7 days 7 hours ago