Introduction to Budapest Airport
Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary. Serving more than 16.2 million passengers in 2019 – an all-time high in the history of the airport. In 2022 passenger number recorded 75% recovery.
- In 2019, 49 airlines served 153 airports in 135 cities and in 49 countries.
- In 2022, 35 airlines served 122 airports in 112 cities, meaning a recovery of 85% of destinations and more than 70% airlines.
Being the most successful airport in Central Eastern Europe in terms of passenger growth, service quality and operational efficiency, BUD has won the Skytrax Award for ‘Best...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in January, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Air China Increases European Service
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2022
- Air Cargo News Awards: Budapest Airport recognized as Cargo Hub of the Year
- Budapest Airport's 7.4 billion HUF infrastructure development program starts in September
- Increasing propensity to travel, seamless traffic and stable air cargo volumes at Budapest Airport
- Blue Air Temporarily Suspends Romania Operations, Partners With Regional Startup
Latest Updates from Budapest Airport
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
17 days 5 hours ago