Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 14,9 million passengers in 2018 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2019. Numbers have increased by double digits over the last 4 years with 2018 recording an increase of 13.5%, which is Budapest Airport’s 60th consecutive month of growth. This is more than double EU average growth, which was 6.2% for last year.
The new Pier B was inaugurated in...
The city will become the ninth in Spain to be served by Wizz Air from Budapest.
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- Shanghai Airlines revises Chengdu – Budapest service in 1Q20
- Targets smashed at Budapest Airport
- LOT Polish Airlines moves Budapest – Belgrade launch to May 2020