Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 14,9 million passengers in 2018 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2019. Numbers have increased by double digits over the last 4 years with 2018 recording an increase of 13.5%, which is Budapest Airport’s 60th consecutive month of growth....
Air Serbia yesterday (15MAY19) announced network expansion from Nis , with the offering of 12 new routes. These new routes will be gradually...
- LOT reveals new route targets from WAW and BUD
- Wizz Air W19 preliminary new A321neo routes as of 22APR19
- Budapest Airport named as overall winner at Routes Europe 2019 Marketing Awards
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Routes Europe 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Wizz Air expands Castellon seasonal links in S19
has updated their profile
1 month 18 days ago
1 year 1 month ago