Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 16,2 million passengers in 2019 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2020. Numbers have increased by almost 60% since 2015 and 91% since 2013. Last year, our annual growth rate was more than double than the EU average growth, which was 3.2%.
In 2019, 49 airlines served 153 airports in 135 cities and in 49 countries.
Adding 33 routes in 2019, our...
The SkyTeam member is opening flights from Seoul to Budapest in May, less than a year after LOT Polish Airlines began operating between the...
- Wizz Air to start Budapest-Santander route in June
- Air Canada S20 China / Overall Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- Wizz Air expands St. Petersburg network in S20
- Wizz Air adds seasonal Budapest – Santander service in S20
- Korean Air adds Budapest service from late-May 2020
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20