Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 13 million passengers in 2017 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2018. BUD has already recorded a 16.5 % increase in passenger traffic in February Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 3.8 %, in 2017. Budapest...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, easyjet, Lufthansa, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 133
- Number of Terminals: 1
7 months 25 days ago
British carrier Jet2.com this week announced the launch of new service from Birmingham in winter 2019/20 season. From 08NOV19, Boeing 737-800...
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Myway Airlines expands Eastern Europe service from Oct 2018
- Ukraine International S19 European network expansion
- Transavia France S19 Nantes network expansion
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases