Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 13 million passengers in 2017 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2018. BUD has already recorded a 16.5 % increase in passenger traffic in February Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 3.8 %, in 2017. Budapest...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, easyjet, Lufthansa, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 133
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 30 days ago
has updated their profile
4 months 8 days ago
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- Route rundown: CPH-HKG, BOS-HAV, BUD-LCY
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest – London City link from Feb 2019
- Emirates adds First Class service for Budapest from Feb 2019
- Air Canada rouge extends Budapest service to Jan 2019
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Budapest targets Asia expansion