Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving more than 13 million passengers in 2017 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth in 2018. BUD has already recorded a 16.5 % increase in passenger traffic in February Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 3.8 %, in 2017. Budapest...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, easyjet, Lufthansa, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 133
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 months 30 days ago
has updated their profile
6 months 8 days ago
Ukraine International Airlines in recent schedule update filed service expansion for summer 2019 season, including the addition of 3 destinations,...
- Transavia France S19 Nantes network expansion
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased EuroAtlantic 767 service from Sep 2018
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 06SEP18
- Aegean Airlines plans additional Thessaloniki routes for Christmas 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Embraer E190 aircraft network in 1Q19