Introduction to Tampa International Airport
Tampa International Airport continues to enjoy strong passenger demand, high load factors, and new route additions -- including Alaska Airlines' new nonstop San Diego (SAN) in addition to Frontier Airlines' and JetBlue's new service to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico (BQN). Frontier has also launched seasonal service to both Punta Cana and Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic. TPA traffic volumes for full-year 2022 amounted to 21.5M passengers, within 4% of the all-time high of full-year 2019 traffic (pre-pandemic levels).
Throughout 2022, Tampa International Airport, the gateway to...
Tampa International Airport’s Chris Minner discusses the U.S. airports short and longer term network priorities.
- TPA Roundup: Airlines Launch 8 New Routes
- Breeze announces 4 new destinations from Tampa
- Breeze Airways To Add Flights From Mississippi To Las Vegas, Tampa
- Tampa Targets Transatlantic, Latin America Service
- Back-to-back Champ: J.D. Power names Tampa International Airport the #1 Large Airport in customer satisfaction for second consecutive year
- Breeze Airways To Connect Illinois Capital With Orlando, Tampa
Tampa International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Tampa International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper