Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
4 months 24 days ago
5 months 8 days ago
Iran Air during the month of May and June 2018 is adjusting operational frequencies on selected service to Europe, including Frankfurt and...
- SAS schedules Tokyo – Stockholm charter in late-July 2018
- Route rundown: DOH-LGW, KUL-HHQ, PVG-ARN
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 05MAR18
- China Eastern plans Stockholm launch in June 2018
- Swedavia seeks to build on record-breaking year
- SAS schedules additional European routes from Sweden in S18