Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
1 month 22 days ago
2 months 7 days ago
2 months 21 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines this week made additional changes to its planned summer 2018 operation, effective 25MAR18. Latest adjustment includes the...
- Emirates S18 changes as of 28DEC17
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 23DEC17
- TUI Airways UK adds various Nordic routes in S18
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Scandinavia flight in S18
- Alitalia plans Milan Linate – Stockholm in S18
- easyJet outlines Berlin Tegel network from Jan 2018