Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
Airport operator Swedavia has trialled biofuel refuelling operations at five of its airports as it continues to become more sustainable.
- Turkish Airlines resumes Antalya – Stockholm service from July 2019
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- Thomson Airways schedules new Irish/Swedish markets in S19
- Air Europa S19 Europe wide-body aircraft adjustment as of 07JAN19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Ethiopian 1Q19 Scandinavia aircraft changes