Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
SAS is adding six destinations to its network in summer 2019 along with 17 new routes from Scandinavia.
- Ethiopian Airlines NW18 service changes as of 11OCT18
- SAS S19 European network additions
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- Air France moves additional European points to JOON in S19
- Nordica adds domestic Sweden routes from Arvidsjaur from Sep 2018
- Emirates expands Stockholm flights from Dec 2018