Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education.
- Listed in McKinsey...
Wizz Air last week announced further network expansion at Vienna , for the second half of 2020. Latest service expansion, including few additions...
- Icelandair S20 service changes as of 16DEC19
- Slight decline in air traffic in November
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- Widerøe adds E190-E2 Bergen – Aalesund service in 1Q20
- Norwegian adds 16 Scandinavian routes and makes further transatlantic changes