Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse...
Wizz Air UK (W9) in the last few weeks filed operational schedule and aircraft in the GDS and OAG, for winter 2019/20 season from 27OCT19. The...
- Widerøe adds Embraer E190-E2 Aberdeen service in 2H19
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- Norwegian launches Manchester-Bergen
- British Airways expands Loganair Norway codeshares from May 2019
- SAS adds seasonal Bergen – Milan seasonal service in S19
- Icelandair schedules leased Dash8-Q400 service to Bergen in May 2019