Introduction to Bergen Airport
Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education.
- Listed in McKinsey...
Other Organisations Within Avinor Airports
The collapsed airline was the sole operator on just seven of the 46 routes it offered in summer 2022.
- Loganair To Boost Capacity On Multiple Routes For 2023 Summer
- Interview: Anko van der Werff, SAS CEO And President
- Collaboration Crucial To Achieving Sustainability Goals—Avinor CEO
- Interview: Bergen's Feel-Good Factor
- Norway’s Traffic Climbs Higher
- SAS Subsidiary To Open Base In Bergen, Norway
Bergen Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Bergen Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper