Introduction to Bergen Airport
Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education.
- Listed in McKinsey...
International routes will largely remain dormant until the 2022 summer season, CEO Stein Nilsen says.
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
- Wizz Air launches domestic Norway service in Nov 2020
- Wizz Air to shake-up Norway’s domestic market
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
Latest Updates from Bergen Airport
11 months 3 days ago