Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education.
- Listed in McKinsey...
Norwegian is launching 16 new direct routes from Scandinavia from spring 2020, seven of which are from Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger and Routes Europe...
- Widerøe adds E190-E2 Bergen – Aalesund service in 1Q20
- airBaltic expands Riga network in S20
- SAS S20 Short-Haul network changes as of 08OCT19
- Loganair schedules new routes in 1H20
- Widerøe expands Embraer E190-E2 service to Denmark in W19
- Widerøe moves Bergen – Aberdeen to E190-E2 service from Nov 2019