Introduction to Bergen Airport
Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education.
- Listed in McKinsey...
The Scottish carrier has unveiled its summer 2022 schedule, which includes the restart of several international services as well as frequency...
- Airline in Focus: airBaltic
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Flyr begins operations with Oslo-Tromsø service
- Norway’s Widerøe plans for strong demand on domestic routes this summer
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
Latest Updates from Bergen Airport
1 year 1 month ago