Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse...
Loganair yesterday announced 5 new routes scheduled in the first-half of 2020, including from Aberdeen, Glasgow and Newcastle. Planned operation...
- Widerøe expands Embraer E190-E2 service to Denmark in W19
- Widerøe moves Bergen – Aberdeen to E190-E2 service from Nov 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Widerøe adds Embraer E190-E2 Aberdeen service in 2H19
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- Norwegian launches Manchester-Bergen