Stavanger, Europe’s leading energy region, is going through exciting developments in business and tourism.
The Stavanger region is Norway’s third largest urban area, with about 400,000 residents, 130,000 of them in the city. The area has generally been Norway’s most successful economic region.
The local oil and gas sector drives Norway's role as leading oil and gas exporter. The relatively southerly climate contributes to pleasant summer weather and a highly productive agricultural sector.
- Headquarters of Equinor Formally Statoil)
- 100,000 employed in oil and gas sector
Norwegian Air Shuttle in summer 2020 season is resuming Stavanger – Copenhagen service, previously served during summer 2016 and 2017...
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- Danish Air Transport suspends Aberdeen service in W19
- Norwegian adds 16 Scandinavian routes and makes further transatlantic changes
- SAS adds Stavanger – Manchester service from Nov 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19