Introduction to Stavanger Airport
Stavanger, Europe’s leading energy region, is going through exciting developments in business and tourism.
The Stavanger region is Norway’s third largest urban area, with about 400,000 residents, 130,000 of them in the city. The area has generally been Norway’s most successful economic region.
The local oil and gas sector drives Norway's role as leading oil and gas exporter. The relatively southerly climate contributes to pleasant summer weather and a highly productive agricultural sector.
- Headquarters of Equinor Formally Statoil)
- 100,000 employed in oil and gas sector
Latvian airline airBaltic is restoring a direct seasonal route to Greek island Rhodes.
- AirBaltic to expand Riga network in summer 2021
- Europe market update
- airBaltic S21 Riga network changes as of 08JUL20
- Widerøe schedules new routes June - Aug 2020
- Norwegian resumes Stavanger – Copenhagen from late-March 2020
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion