Unlimited energy and tourism The Stavanger region is Norway's third largest urban area, with about 400,000 residents. 130,000 of them in the city. The area has generally been Norway's most successful economic region. Economy The local oil and gas sector drives Norway's role as leading oil and gas exporter. The relatively southerly climate contributes to pleasant summer weather and a highly productive agricultural sector. Headquarters of Statoil 100,000 employed in oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Wizz, Wideroe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 48
- Number of Terminals: 2 (passenger and helicopter)
1 month 9 days ago
Loganair this week announced new route launch from Edinburgh in summer 2019 season, including service to Norway. These new routes include service...
- Loganair to launch year-round services to Edinburgh from Bergen and Stavanger
- SAS S19 European network additions
- Norwegian adds seasonal Stavanger – Antalya service in S18
- Icelandair S18 network changes
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018