Unlimited energy and tourism The Stavanger region is Norway's third largest urban area, with about 400,000 residents. 130,000 of them in the city. The area has generally been Norway's most successful economic region. Economy The local oil and gas sector drives Norway's role as leading oil and gas exporter. The relatively southerly climate contributes to pleasant summer weather and a highly productive agricultural sector. Headquarters of Statoil 100,000 employed in oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Wizz, Wideroe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 48
- Number of Terminals: 2 (passenger and helicopter)
Norwegian during summer season is adding limited-time service on Stavanger – Antalya route, scheduled once a week on Fridays. Norwegian...
- Icelandair S18 network changes
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
- SAS adds new European routes in S17
- Air Baltic plans new routes in S17
- Norwegian Adds Stavanger – Prague Route from Nov 2016