Unlimited energy and tourism The Stavanger region is Norway's third largest urban area, with about 400,000 residents. 130,000 of them in the city. The area has generally been Norway's most successful economic region. Economy The local oil and gas sector drives Norway's role as leading oil and gas exporter. The relatively southerly climate contributes to pleasant summer weather and a highly productive agricultural sector. Headquarters of Statoil 100,000 employed in oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Wizz, Wideroe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 48
- Number of Terminals: 2 (passenger and helicopter)
Loganair on Sunday (17FEB19) announced it’ll assume 5 routes from Aberdeen and Newcastle, previously operated by bmiRegional. Reservation...
- SAS adds Copenhagen – London Stansted service from April 2019
- Norwegian expands seasonal Corvera service in S19
- Loganair expands Edinburgh network in May 2019
- Loganair to launch year-round services to Edinburgh from Bergen and Stavanger
- SAS S19 European network additions
- Norwegian adds seasonal Stavanger – Antalya service in S18
3 months 22 days ago