Stavanger, Europe’s leading energy region, is going through exciting developments in business and tourism.
The Stavanger region is Norway’s third largest urban area, with about 400,000 residents, 130,000 of them in the city. The area has generally been Norway’s most successful economic region.
The local oil and gas sector drives Norway's role as leading oil and gas exporter. The relatively southerly climate contributes to pleasant summer weather and a highly productive agricultural...
SAS yesterday (15AUG19) announced new service launch to the UK, with the scheduling of Stavanger – Manchester route. The Star Alliance...
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Wizz Air UK adds London – Stavanger service from mid-Sep 2019
- British Airways expands Loganair Norway codeshares from May 2019
- Danish Air Transport increases Aberdeen flights from late-May 2019
- Direct flight to Edinburgh from Stavanger Airport
- Loganair expands Aberdeen / Newcastle network in March 2019