Since June 2012, Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos holds the concession to administer the Viracopos International Airport for 30 years. The airport is located within 45 minutes from São Paulo city, connected by the main roads. It's an international hub, projected to be the main hub of flights in Latin America, Viracopos is a natural pole of investments' attraction. The greater Campinas Area is formed by 19 cities, concentrating some of the most importants industrial,...
Brazilian carrier Azul from December 2017 is adjusting operational frequencies for Sao Paulo Viracopos/Campinas – Lisbon route, currently...
- Azul boosts Lisbon flights from June 2017
- Azul adds seasonal Punta del Este service from Dec 2016
- Uzbekistan Airways plans Olympics charters in Aug 2016
- Qatar Airways Cargo Adds New Latin America Routing from July 2016
- TAP Portugal Ends Sao Paulo Viracopos/Campinas in late-May 2016
- GOL Requests More Traffic Rights at Campinas