Introduction to São Paulo - Campinas Viracopos International Airport
Since June 2012, Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos holds the concession to administer the Viracopos International Airport for 30 years.
The airport is located within 45 minutes from São Paulo city, connected by the main roads.
It's an international hub, projected to be the main hub of flights in Latin America, Viracopos is a natural pole of investments' attraction.
The greater Campinas Area is formed by 19 cities, concentrating some of the most importants industrial, commercial and technological poles. With approximately 3 million residents, representing 2.7% of national GDP Brasil, the...
Latest São Paulo - Campinas Viracopos International Airport News
Brazil’s Azul Increases Argentina, Uruguay and US Connectivity
The new flights will further grow the airline’s international schedule, which is already back to 93% of pre-pandemic levels.
Other São Paulo - Campinas Viracopos International Airport News
- Azul to resume Rio de Janeiro Galeão operations
- Azul and LATAM begin codeshare
- Interview: GRU on post-coronavirus network restoration in South America
- Azul and LATAM to codeshare in Brazil
- Latin America market update
- GOL Requests More Traffic Rights at Campinas