Since June 2012, Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos holds the concession to administer the Viracopos International Airport for 30 years. The airport is located within 45 minutes from São Paulo city, connected by the main roads. It's an international hub, projected to be the main hub of flights in Latin America, Viracopos is a natural pole of investments' attraction. The greater Campinas Area is formed by 19 cities, concentrating some of the most importants industrial,...
Brazilian carrier Azul has further delayed planned Airbus A330-900neo service entry, reflected in last week’s schedule update. For the...
- Azul revises A330neo service entry to Feb 2019
- Azul delays A330-900neo long-haul service to 1Q19
- Azul outlines A330-900neo long-haul routes from Dec 2018
- Aigle Azur expands Sao Paulo Viracopos service from late-Sep 2018
- Aigle Azur opens Sao Paulo reservation for July 2018 launch
- Azul opens Aigle Azur codeshare bookings for Paris – Sao Paulo July 2018 launch