Since June 2012, Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos holds the concession to administer the Viracopos International Airport for 30 years. The airport is located within 45 minutes from São Paulo city, connected by the main roads. It's an international hub, projected to be the main hub of flights in Latin America, Viracopos is a natural pole of investments' attraction. The greater Campinas Area is formed by 19 cities, concentrating some of the most importants industrial,...
Brazilian carrier Azul has revised planned Airbus A330-900neo service entry on long-haul routes, previously scheduled from mid-December 2018....
- Azul outlines A330-900neo long-haul routes from Dec 2018
- Aigle Azur expands Sao Paulo Viracopos service from late-Sep 2018
- Aigle Azur opens Sao Paulo reservation for July 2018 launch
- Azul opens Aigle Azur codeshare bookings for Paris – Sao Paulo July 2018 launch
- Azul expands Sao Paulo Viracopos – Lisbon route from June 2018
- Azul adds new seasonal San Carlos de Bariloche flights in 3Q18