Since June 2012, Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos holds the concession to administer the Viracopos International Airport for 30 years. The airport is located within 45 minutes from São Paulo city, connected by the main roads. It's an international hub, projected to be the main hub of flights in Latin America, Viracopos is a natural pole of investments' attraction. The greater Campinas Area is formed by 19 cities, concentrating some of the most importants industrial,...
Brazilian carrier Azul in January 2019 is adding new service to Argentina, as the airline schedules Sao Paulo Viracopos/Campinas – Buenos...
- Azul adds Porto service from June 2019
- Azul further delays A330neo service entry to 2Q19
- Azul further delays A330-900neo long-haul launch to March 2019
- Azul revises A330neo service entry to Feb 2019
- Azul delays A330-900neo long-haul service to 1Q19
- Azul outlines A330-900neo long-haul routes from Dec 2018