Since June 2012, Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos holds the concession to administer the Viracopos International Airport for 30 years. The airport is located within 45 minutes from São Paulo city, connected by the main roads. It's an international hub, projected to be the main hub of flights in Latin America, Viracopos is a natural pole of investments' attraction. The greater Campinas Area is formed by 19 cities, concentrating some of the most importants industrial,...
Brazilian carrier Azul in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 plans to offer new limited-time service to Argentina. Based on schedule listing, the airline...
- Amaszonas adds Paraguay – Brasil service from Jan 2018
- Azul Lisbon service adjustment from Dec 2017
- Azul boosts Lisbon flights from June 2017
- Azul adds seasonal Punta del Este service from Dec 2016
- Uzbekistan Airways plans Olympics charters in Aug 2016
- Qatar Airways Cargo Adds New Latin America Routing from July 2016