Since June 2012, Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos holds the concession to administer the Viracopos International Airport for 30 years. The airport is located within 45 minutes from São Paulo city, connected by the main roads. It's an international hub, projected to be the main hub of flights in Latin America, Viracopos is a natural pole of investments' attraction. The greater Campinas Area is formed by 19 cities, concentrating some of the most importants industrial,...
Aigle Azur last week opened reservation for its planned Paris Orly – Sao Paulo Viracopos/Campinas service, after codeshare partner Azul...
- Azul opens Aigle Azur codeshare bookings for Paris – Sao Paulo July 2018 launch
- Azul expands Sao Paulo Viracopos – Lisbon route from June 2018
- Azul adds new seasonal San Carlos de Bariloche flights in 3Q18
- Amaszonas adds Paraguay – Brasil service from Jan 2018
- Azul Lisbon service adjustment from Dec 2017
- Azul boosts Lisbon flights from June 2017